✄ what is this

ITS A BOY!!!!
When the confetti poppers were popped and the reveal was out I immediately turn to jack to give him a hug... but when I turned round he was on one knee holding a ring.

"Jack what is this!" I said cupping my hands over my face.

"Listen Elise, I was thinking of the right moment to do this and today was definitely the day. We have my parents here, your parents on the call, and we have the people we love most here with us today. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I don't imagine anyone else in your position right now. It will always be you. I fell in love with you from the day I first met you and that love grew even bigger and bigger as the days went by. I'm so grateful for you each and every day and I can't wait for our baby boy to be here with us! So after all that... Elise Wood will you marry me?" Jack said with tears running down his face, my make up all messed up due to me bawling my eyes out...

"OMG YES!!! YES YES!" I shouted
He placed the ring on my finger and got up off his knee and kissed me with his arms hugging my waist!

After all these special events occurred, we all took photos and captured many memories... but the day grew old and people had to head off home.
Me, Jack, Leah and Tyrone planned to stay over at jacks fo solve some hassle, and so we're all ready to clean up in the morning.

Me and Jack sat outside in the garden for a little while after everything just talking about life...

"I can't believe this jack. I genuinely can't."

"Want to know something else? When we first met at the bar and through Leah & Tyrone I knew you were the one... definitely because I'm telepathic or something anyways... few weeks after that i went asked Leah what your dream engagement ring would be and all that sappy stuff and I went and purchased this ring a few days after what Leah said. That's how certain about you I was-"

Before Jack could finish anything I pulled him head towards me and we interlocked our lips.

"I never thought this day would ever happen. I never thought I'd be getting married to the one and only Jack Peter Grealish. Anyways let's go inside because this sappy stuff is not my thing." I laughed as we both got up, jack pulling me up since i struggled to get up.

We all decide to leave the cleaning up for the morning and just chill and watch movies. So me and Jack cuddled up on the sofa whilst Tyrone and Leah did the same.
This was the perfect way to end this day.

I was also so glad for the boys since they didn't have to go football for a while since the season doesn't start till about 3 months. So we could have them all to ourselves for ages.

—————————————————
@EliseWood

Liked by LeahWestrope, JackGrealish and others

EliseWood:  today has been everything a girl could wish for.
Today I found out that I'm going to be giving birth to a BOY! Forever grateful for everything. Oh and also can't forget I'm getting married @JackGrealish <3

                   Load comments...

—————————————————
@JackGrealish

Liked by EliseWood, Tyronemings and others

JackGrealish: and that's the reveal done! IT A BOY!! Not far till we have a mini Grealish running around, oh and we're getting married <3
@EliseWood

                    Load comments....
—————————————————

"I love you." Jack whispered to me.

"I love you." I repeated to him.

This is not the end of the story just yet!! Wait for bigger things!