✄ confidence

We all ended up going downstairs for the rest of the night.
Since we were staying the night, Jack put on an act of dominance in front of the boys and insisted I stay in the guest bedroom with him, whilst Leah and Tyrone obviously sleep in Tyrones room and the rest in the living room.
I obviously couldn't say no to that offer.

I was casually bathroom ready to get into the shower and then I heard a knock on the bathroom door.
"uhhh who is it?" I questioned wrapping my towel around me.

"Jack." Jack whispered through the door.

I go towards the door and unlocked it and let him in.
"I was just about to go in the shower." I told him whilst taking my hair out of a bun.

He walks closer to me, brushes my hair behind my ear then cups my face with his massive, veiny hands and our lips touch.
I couldn't keep myself off him, not even for one second. Next thing you know he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist whilst he's holding me up with his hands held into my butt.

I already knew this was going to to lead to something that I've wanted to do with him for a while, but I wasn't sure of how he felt towards the situation until he was taking off his boxers whilst holding me up with one arm round my waist to not keep us apart.
this carried on for a few minutes till I decided it's actually time I should go shower. I get off jack and he hugs me from behind with his head on my shoulder and his muscled arms around my waist.

"Fancy coming in? Would be a shame to be on my own." I wink at him.

where am I getting this confidence from? Is it because he's bringing out a side of me I never knew I had. I've never felt this confident around anyone not even Leah.

"Dumb question to ask el." Jack smirked whilst putting his arms around my waist then kissing my forehead.

We both get into the shower and we literally cannot keep our hands off each other.

But I had this sudden wave of nervousness. Only reason being he was definitely not a virgin, He had a background of a playboy, whilst I had the background of a 'good girl'.

I've never 'done it' that's why I'm nervous that this scary moment is going to occur in the shower. I stopped getting touchy and my mood on my face dropped dramatically.

Jack turned my around to face Him and asked "el you okay?"

"Jack we need to stop." I get out the shower and wrap my towel around me, then go to the bedroom and sit in the bed. Jack comes out a minute later.

"Woah Elise. Stop what? What happened?" Jack was questioning me with a slight worry on his face.

"I know you will end up Shagging me then dumping me off like many of you're other side girls, I'm worried because you would be my first and I didn't tell you this before because I knew you would end things because of it." I looked up at him then looked back down, playing with the rings on my fingers.
Ive never done anything with a guy because I believe I'll only do something with them if I know it's meant to be.

"Elise look at me." Jack uses his finger to lift my chin up.

" I need you to know I don't care that you're a virgin, I wouldn't leave you because of that. And for the other thing about me having side girls, you're the first girl I've developed an actual liking to mentally and physically obviously you can't blame me, But I want you to know there is no way I'm going anywhere. This spontaneous connection just doesn't happen out of no where. Elise Wood I do like you so very much. " Jack reassured me then smiled.

"And Jack Peter Grealish I do like you so very much too." I smiled back at him.

"Hey! Who told you my middle name?" Jack starts to blush out of embarrassment.

"Tyrone." I giggle as he pushes me to the bed playfully.