✄ smiles

We arrived at the hospital and i now now had Niko in my arms whilst the boys walked in front of me.

"Hello, err we're here to visit Leah Westrope, if that's possible."  Tyrone asked with his voice shaking.

"Yeah just follow me and I'll lead you to her." The receptionist said.

She took us through multiple hospital corridors and then we got to a closed door.

"She's in here, good luck." The receptionist then left shortly after.

I knocked onto the door and I heard...
"Come in."

We all walked in and Leah looked at us in shock.

"Omg guys. Why are you here so early?" She asked us.

"We couldn't wait to see you." Tyrone exclaimed then ran over to her and gave her a hug.

"You're okay?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah I'm fine... the doctor said the reasoning for my seizure was unknown and that I have to under go more tests to really see what the reasoning was, I was scared myself since I haven't had one in years ever since my medication stopped." Leah told us.

"That's what I said? Maybe you need to re start the medication to be 100% safe."
Jack added.

"That's what the doctors said. Anyways enough of all this depressing stuff, can I hold Niko?" Leah asked smiling reaching her hands out for him.

I said sure handing him to her.
So gland that Niko is putting smiles on people's faces.

A few hours go by....

In the time we were all here leah had under gone multiple tests, the doctors told her that she would have to start the medication again but they said that she was stable enough to leave the hospital but she had to take it easy for the first few days going back home.

"She will be staying with us." I said to Jack walking behind Tyrone and leah.

"Yeah that's what's best right now. Does that mean Tyrones staying?" He asked me smiling at me.

"Obviously. I'm not going to spilt them up." I giggled holding Nikos hand with him walking beside me.

We exited the hospital and got into the car and drove off back home.

We finally got back to the house and since Leah had to take it easy for a couple of days I told everyone to sit at the table and I cooked them a large dinner.

A few hours went by and I had finally finished cooking a massive dinner for Tyrone, Leah, Jack and I.

Since it was late I had already put Niko to bed, so there was no Disruptions.

"Dig in." I said and sat down myself.

"Genuinely thank you so much for this, thank you overall for everything! Sorry that I startled you guys a bit last night but atleast I'm okay! Thank you." Leah exclaimed.

"Literally you don't need to apologise for anything! I'm just glad you're okay. And for this dinner, it's nothing." I said sarcastically shrugging it off.

We all sat talking, mostly about funny events that have happened to us. The atmosphere at the table was just pure laughing and happiness disregarding the event that had us all startled...

For a long minute Jack and I looked at eachother and he mouthed:
"I love you."

And I replied with..

"I hate you." With a smile on my face.

^ hopefully people get that reference 😏
—————————————————

Anddddddd that's a wrap of this book!!! I ran out of an ideas for this book since my original plan was to end it after they got married but I received so much support and feedback from this book I felt guilty ending it so soon so I pulled it out a bit!!
But asides that I just genuinely want to thank everyone who has given me support and love throughout this book. It's overwhelming!!!
But now the focus is going to be on my Mason Mount book! Hopefully you'll be able to enjoy that book!
Once again thank you so much for the endless support! <3
Couldn't of got where I am rn with out all the reads :,)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 •• 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 🎉