✄ heart sinker

I woke up around 6:50 in the morning because Jack was already awake due to him playing a game today against Walsall so I obviously got woken up by him.

"Morning darl." Jack whispered in my ear, leaving a peck on my forehead, then I pulled my arms round his neck to give him a peck on his lips.

"Come to my game el, I want you there." Jack asked me.

"Would dean allow me to?" I answered.

"You're with me, if you were a randomer he wouldn't." Jack laughed.

"Okay let me get ready." I said.

We arrived at the stadium that they were playing in, I was just in a comfortable pair of leggings with a grey oversized hoodie.

"Hello Jack." Dean shouted from the other end of the corridor.

"Ello dean!" Jack replied.

"Who's this with you then?" Dean let out a small giggle.

"Oh this is Elise." Jack said
I saw a slight hesitation then he went on to say
"my girlfriend."

I stand there in shock. Did Jack really just call me his girlfriend? Omg omg I'm freaking out but I kept it under control.

"Well hello Elise, Jacks a lot to handle but I'm sure a lady like you is capable of doing that." Dean laughed whilst nudging Jack, Jack frowning his eyebrows.

I giggle.

It was time for the game to start, I was standing in the private stands where Jack had access to for me.
They were playing amazingly well, Jack also scored a goal and a few minutes after Ollie did.
The game finished on 2-0 to Aston Villa.

"So proud of you Jack!" I ran up to him hugging him, then him picking me up.

"Thank you darlin." Jack said then kissed my forehead.

No one will understand the butterflies I get when I'm around him.  I could marry the boy here right now.  Joking.... I think.

Next thing you know, I see Jacks ex from the corner of my eye., I only know who she is because Leah aha showed my her Instagram before. Why is she here? I assume she doesn't have a situation with anyone in Aston Villa?
I may just be over thinking this?

"Would you look at that, surprise to see you here." Leah said to me.

"I'm here with Jack, also well done Tyrone." I replied.

Whilst I stayed here with Leah and tyrone, I saw in the corner of my eyes jack talking to his ex.

For fucksake.

My heart sank. Surely they're exes for a reason, I'm panicking for no reason right? We will see...