✄ help

I let Jack take a nap before Tyrone and Leah got here.
Meanwhile I cleaned the house to make sure that they don't come round to a dirty house.

Few hours go by....

It was now around 6pm and Leah texted me saying that she's on the way.
I texted her back telling her to drive carefully due to the weather.

"We're home!" Tyrone and Leah walked in with flowers.

"Omg you didn't have to." I said whilst she gave me the flowers and gave me a hug.

We all went and sat down in the living room, and Tyrone was playing with Niko.

"Leah, he's good with kids." I nudged her.

"Stop! Because you're making me have major baby fever!" Leah exclaimed.

I let them stay in the living room with Niko whilst I went to the kitchen and got us food because we were planning to watch a movie.

The movie had finished and it was time for tyrone and Leah to leave.

"How about you guys stay in our guest bedroom tonight? So you don't have to go out on them roads." I offered.

"Yeah that would be nice." Leah smiled.

I went upstairs and sorted out the room for Tyrone and Leah. Shortly after I went to put Niko to bed.

Next thing you know everyone in the house was asleep.

*noises*

I jump up from my sleep since I've been waken up by some thudding noises in another room.

I immediately ran over to Nikos nursery and checked over him to see if he was okay.

Jack came running into the room.

"Whats the matter, you okay el?"

"Yeah, I just heard some noises and ran over here." I said panting.

"HELP!!"

I heard a deep voice shout from a distance, assuming it was Tyrone.

Me and Jack looked at each other then ran over to Tyrones room, opened the door and saw Leah on the floor shaking.

"Omg Leah!" I ran over to her and knelt down next to her.

"What's going on elise!" Tyrone panicked kneeling down next to Leah.

"She's having a seizure! W-what she hasn't had one in years!" I said holding Leahs hand, and carried on checking her pulse.

"I'm calling the ambulance!" Jack exclaimed running back into his room and grabbing his phone...

"Hello emergency services speaking."

"I think we need an ambulance, my friend is uhhhh on the floor having a seizure and I think she's struggling to breathe. Get here quick My address is...."
He proceeded with the address then hung up.

Jack ran back into the room and exclaimed that the ambulance was coming.

Few minutes go by and she's till in the same condition she was in, nothing got better so I checked her breathing and pulse again...

"Omg Tyrone she's not fucking breathing!"

We all started panicking but as soon as Tyrone was ready to give Leah compressions and anything that would help her we then heard a group of people run into the room with their gear,
The paramedics told us to get out of the room so they can deal with Leah.

We all left and sat down in the corridor trying to stay calm.

"I don't understand? The doctor had said that Leah had finished her medication for her seizures years ago, like years and years, and that the wasn't anything to be worried about anymore since she finished her course." I sniffled with Jacks arm around me.

"Everything will be okay, just got to have faith." Tyrone said and then we all comforted eachother.

A few minutes later the medics came out and told us that she would have to go to the hospital and that we come and see her later.

So she was carried out in a stretcher and I couldn't look since I couldn't bare the sight of her being carried away like that.

Me Jack and Tyrone all slept downstairs together so we could all get up early in the morning and leave to go see Leah.

Few hours later...

I look to the side of me and I can see Jack all fast asleep and then I look across the the room and Tyrones passed out too.

I got up and checked the time
6:30
So I decided I would get up and go change Niko and get him all sorted.
I went upstairs to the nursery and saw him already awake.

"Hello baby." I said in my baby voice which I still don't know why I use it.
I picked him up and picked out some warm fluffy clothes to put on him since we will probably be at the hospital all day.

After i changed Niko I took him to my bedroom and sat with him, I sat on my phone whilst he was rolling around on the bed.

Then I heard the door open and I saw it was jack.
Jack came over to me and kissed me on the cheek..
"You okay? How did you sleep." He asked sitting down next to me with Niko trying to crawl to him.

"Yeah, yeah I slept good." I lied. I didn't want Jack to worry about me.

"Good good, we going when Tyrone wakes up?" Jack asked.

"I'm awake." I heard Tyrone walk through the door then come sit on the bed.

"Right let's go then... I'll drive." I said.
Jack walked with me to the car whilst Tyrone was holding Niko behind us. Niko was putting a smile on Tyrones face made me smile since of the events that occurred last night. I was glad he was smiling.