✄ asking for a friend

"No cause you need to tell me about last night at the club!" Leah exclaimed to Me.

"I'm telling you nothing happened, we spoke for a bit, exchanged numbers before me and you left and messaged each other for a bit, then I went to bed" I had said firmly to Leah, but also letting out a little smile when Leah mentioned jack.

"THERE IT IS!! You smiled when you were talking about him." Leah had squealed.

I scoffed and walked away to make breakfast for me and Leah since we were hungover since last night, but at the point we could handle the sickness.

"Also don't make any plans for 8:00 and after, me and you are going to Tryrones house for the night. There will be other footballers there, including Jack so dress to impress!" Leah nudged Elise with a little smirk.

I let out a little smirk, not sure of what feeling are there for Jack, or if there is anything there but every time Leah mentions him I feel a certain way? Not sure what that means but we will see how tonight goes.

It's 7:40pm right now, I've got 20 mintutes to be ready before Leah shouts at me for being late, so I do a simple nude make up look, which consisted of a light brown eyeshadow, mascara, concealer and lipgloss.
I then rummaged through my wardrobe trying to pick out an outfit.
I decided to go for a simple tight black dress since we're only going to thrones house, but which also makes me look decently okay, simply to somewhat impress Jack.

"Are you ready!" Leah shouted from the other room

I replied with a simple "yes coming!"

It's 8:25pm right now, leahs in the drivers seat next to me having road rage simply because we are late.
But we finally arrive at Tyrones, we knock at the door and Tyrone let's us in.

Obviously as I guessed Leah went with Tyrone to the kitchen where everyone was and I was left by myself because I'm a very anti-social person, I wanted to get to the garden to get some fresh air but I feel as though I would get lost in this maze of a house. But after a long search I finally found the garden.

I sat down in the garden on this beautiful soft sofa on the deck, I was just sat on my phone then I heard the back garden door open then close.

"Ay you alright? Why you not in there, Leah was wondering where you went?"
Tyrone asked confusingly.

"I'm not one for social gatherings." I answered.
Tyrone came and sat next to me.

"So are you single? Asking for a friend." He said, then smiled

"Have been for a while. Also who's the friend?" I questioned, but let out a giggle.

"You may know him by the name of jack Grealish? Not sure if that name rings a bell?"  Tyrone chuckled

"Oh haha, why's he asking that?" I said whilst smirking.

"Quit playing, I know you both like each other.  When you were texting him the other night when you got back from the club, I saw non stop smiles at the phone. And they were clearly coming from you because Mr Grealish has never done that in his life till he got your number?" Tyrone stated, nudging me.

"I've known the guy for 2 days, I feel as though we do get along. But I am not making any moves." I said firmly looking at Tyrone.

"You're telling me if he came here at confesses his love for you, you wouldn't reject it?" Tyrone sarcastically said.

"Ew stop. No one loves anyone okay." I chuckled.

"Come on let's go inside." Tyrone said and we got up and went inside where everyone was.

Sorry this chapter was large aha, but how are you guys enjoying the story so far?!?! Please comment and let me know!