✄ locking it

2 years later
Today is the day.

I've been waiting for this day for so long since we had to postpone the wedding due to Niko's birth. I was so happy that Niko was old enough to get involved in this wedding.

Sadly 6 months ago my mum had passed away due to her condition, but as for my dad ever since my mum died he lost all contact with everyone and I don't know where his is nor if he is even still Alive but I'm choosing to put that in the back of my mind since he lost the contact with me which upset me.

I had my mother-in-law Karen help me prepare for my wedding.

"Elise you look amazing." Karen told me.

"Stop you'll make me cry." I held her hand smiling.
I could see tears running down her face.

"I'm so glad Jack found such a beautiful, responsible and caring women for himself and to be the mother of his child. He's really done me and Kevin proud. Just like you have." Karen said hugging me.

"You're the reason my make up is now ruined, but honestly thank you so much I appreciate you and Kevin so much just like my own parents. I love you guys lots." I said hugging her.

"Right ladies it's time to get going and walk this beauty down the aisle." Leah came in telling me.

I made sure that Leah would be my maid of honour on my special day she's been by my side since day one.

Our wedding was a beach wedding since that's where he had made it official. It was monumental to us.

I was getting ready to walk with Karen and Leah on my sides when I saw Jack turned away to not look at me.

The ceremony had begun.
Jack finally turns round and sees me walk.

Me, Karen and Leah finally get to the stand.
We share our hugs and they go to the side.
I look at jack and his face is red, tears are running down his face.

"You look beautiful." He whispers.

"You don't look bad yourself." I giggle.

The officiant proceeds:
"Today we are here to bring together the love of two individuals Jack Peter Grealish and Elise Wood. They will now be reading their wedding vows." He stepped back.

Jack:
"Elise Wood. I have dreamt of this day since I was a little kid but I never thought it would be as special as it is right now. I never imagined marrying such an intelligent, beautiful, caring woman like you. You have changed me for the better whisky also changing my views on what I think about love. I never knew what love felt like till I met you that day, I immediately found myself in love.. I don't believe love at first sight but when I saw you I believed it instantly. I promise that I will always try and be the best husband and dad that I can be. My love for you will stay unconditionally. I love you."

I smiled at him with tears running down my face...
"Omg I don't want to ruin my make up... but okay." I said wiping the tears off my face.
The crowd laughed

I took a deep breath and said...
"Jack Peter Grealish, ever since I was a little girl I had always dreamt of getting married and having a family, with you all of them wishes are about to fulfil. Although we may of had a rocky start it brought us to where we are right now and it couldn't of happened without Leah and Tammy -love you guys- anyways... I've never felt such a deep love and connection for someone till I met you. You are the most handsome, caring man I have ever met, although there might be bumps along the road of our future My love will always be by your side through thick and thin and I promise that I will always make sure that I'm being the best mother and wife for both you and Niko. I love you Jack Peter Grealish."

Tears were streaming down mine and Jacks faces.

The officiant proceeded:
"Jack Peter Grealish, do you promise to Love Elise and ensure that you will not depend on their Love."

"I do."

"Do you promise that you will stay committed and maintain your forever love."

"I do."

"Lastly do you promise demonstrate teamwork in your forever relationship."

"I do."

Next thing is see is Niko running down the aisle with 2 rings on in a basket.

Everyone in the crowd 'awwws'

Jack gets one of the rings out of the basket and places it on my ring finger. Then pecks Niko on the forehead.

The officiant carry's on:
"Elise Wood do you promise to Love Jack and ensure that you will not depend on their Love."

"I do."

"Do you promise that you will stay committed and maintain your forever love."

"I do."

"Lastly do you promise demonstrate teamwork in your forever relationship."

"I do."

I get the ring out of the little basket and place it on Jacks finger.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Jack pulls me in by my waist and i cup his face with my hands, our lips plant into each other.

In this moment of time all I can hear is clapping and 'woo's from the people in the back.

We stop kissing and jack picks up Niko and we all walk down the aisle to the venue.

I'm the venue we're all having a great time singing, dancing away and just overall having the time of our lives.

A few tears were shed after all the family, the maid of honor and best man speeches to say the least. Especially after Leahs one, I could of cried a river.

This happy day was coming to an end when people starting going home...

When everyone went home Jack, I and Niko were the only ones left in the venue.

"Come dance with me!" Jack shouts whilst pulling his arms out for me and Niko.

After a tiring day, all that was left was me, Jack and Niko all dancing to the music that was left on the speaker...

What a way to end the day, with the people I love most...

Before people think just because they're married it's the End of the story, it's not :)) I'm still going to be updating new chapters to this story either daily or once every 2 days!!!

But a little message is thank you for all the reads that this story has gotten, never in a million years would I of thought even 1 person was going to read this!! Appreciate it sm 🥲