✄ personal reasons

It was the next morning and me and Jack had a major lie in till around 2pm from 11am, I finally agreed with myself that it's time to get up and go swimming rather than being in this sweaty room. I attempted to get up but struggled due to Jack pulling me back in bed and towards him.

"Jack let me go, as much as I want o be against you, I don't want to be against your sweaty body." I said giggling.

"Fine then." He said pushing me away jokingly.

I get out of bed and went and kissed him on his cheek before I got into the shower.

"I'm going to shower." I shout

"Save water el." He turned round towards me and gavs me a cheeky grin indicating something.

I nudged my head indicating for him to come with me.

After a cold shower due to the heat in the Villa, we both got ready, I didn't bother with makeup since I'm going to be at the pool all day and I'll just sweat it off, instead I put on my bikini and went downstairs because I couldn't be bothered to wait for jack.

I walked downstairs and went outside
I already saw Tyrone and Leah in the pool.

before I got my hair wet I wanted to get a picture for Instagram.

"Can someone take a picture of me for my Instagram before I get my hair wet please and thanks." I ask and I hear a voice shouting from upstairs.

"Wait there, I'll do the honours!" Jack exclaims.

He walks down and whistles at me.

"You look sexy don't you." Jack winks.

"Stop it now." I said, whilst him walking towards me and hugging me from behind.

"You'll give me a hard on in a mintute." Jack whispered in my ear.

"Ew Jack gross, get off of me." I laughed whilst pushing him away.

"Now take the damn picture." I giggled.

He took like 3 pictures before he said

"Right I need to go to the bathroom for personal reasons, send me that photo El I'll need it or you could just come with me?"
He demanded with a wink.

I walk to the bathroom with him and there he is sitting on the closed toilet patting his thighs, indication for me to straddle him. So I did.

We starting kissing, not letting go of each other.
He started taking off my bikini bra and my swimsuit bottoms, I took off his trunks and got on top of him again.

I felt super bad for Tyrone and Leah because they for sure were trying to ignore the noise coming from the bathroom becasue they had just finished being in the pool and were now sitting in the living room but I didn't care in the moment of space because I was desperate for Jack. I was craving his attention.

He started kissing down my jaw, then to my neck... and so on...

We both finished and after wards he said he needed to stay in the bathroom for a few minutes.

So I left him in the bathroom to be by himself and I went out to the pool instead.

"You done being dirty little shits." Tyrone laughed

I laughed back walking through the living room, then getting to the pool and jumping in.

A few hours went by and It was now around 8pm, I stayed outside and watched the sunset, I heard a familiar voice calling my name then walking over.

"Well hello Jacky boy." I said then gave him a peck.

"Hello lovey." Jack replied placing himself between my legs and laid back. I was playing with his messy hair since he didn't bother putting any wax or hairspray in it only his Moroccan oil.  We sat and watched the sunset together for a while before we headed in to go for a shower then bed.