Session (Interlude)

*Rachel POV*

I returned to Boston after talking to Michael about... well his mental health. So far my job has been extremely busy. I'm not only a therapist but also a doctor so this life is stressing me out. When I get home I always see the picture of Daniel, Michael, and I all sitting at a table waiting for our food at a fancy restaurant.

Rachel: Just appreciate he's still alive Rachel. You may have lost you Daniel but I still have Michael.

I looked at my credit card info and saw Michael bought some food and drinks. The weird thing is that it is the food he usually doesn't eat. I want to talk with Michael so I called him.

Rachel: Please pick up.

Michael: Hello?

Rachel: Michael!

Michael: Hi Rachel how are you!?

Rachel: I'm doing good. How about you? How is Riley?

Michael: She is doing good she still misses you. As for me, I've been stressed but I'm okay.

Rachel: Okay, well, I haven't seen you in quite a while, so I wondered if you would like to come over for a bit?

???: Who are you talking to Michael?

Michael: Rachel, she is my guardian.

Rachel: Who is that in the background?

Michael: Umm don't worry about her.

Rachel: It's a her! Michael, you have a lot to explain.

Even without seeing him, I could tell he was flustered.

Michael: Umm I'll head to your house. If that is okay

Rachel: Perfect I'll see you here

Michael: Okay bye! Ghost can you take me to Boston!

Ghost: Aww but Dell was getting his ass beat by Bashir

Dell: I SAID, UNCLE. I'M SORRY AHHHH FUCK

That was the last thing I heard before he hung up. I let out a light chuckle and went on with my plan. I organized the house making it pretty and comfortable. I took a quick shower and got dressed until my phone rang.

*Beep Beep*

My phone was beeping instead of ringing. This was either an emergency or it was Michael. 

Rachel: Hello Rachel Althea speaking.

Ami: Hi my name is Ami and I have an emergency!

Rachel: Ma'am I'm sorry but my hours just fini-

Ami: My daughter tried to kill herself today please just talk with her. I'm scared for my baby girl.

I stopped in my tracks, I couldn't deny her especially that she nearly lost her daughter it also seems like she is having a hard time speaking English. Judging by her accent she may be of Japanese descent. Shit, I already called Michael!

Rachel: Okay well take your daughter to my office. Since I live farther from my office it will be closed but wait for me and I'll be there okay.

Ami: Thank Miss I'll wake a whole day if I need to. I just want my daughter to be okay!

I gave her the address to my office and quickly texted Michael but before it can send he was already in my house.

Michael: Okay I'm here, thank you Ghost.

The portal behind him disappeared.

Rachel: *Sigh* I'm terribly sorry Michael someone called me last second. I have an emergency appointment.