Panic

*Remi POV*

Remi: *GASP* Where am I?

The room was bright white and a doctor was looking through his clipboard.

Doctor: Ahh you're awake. Tell me how are you feeling?

Remi: Sick...

Doctor: That's to be expected.

Remi: Where is Michael?

Doctor: Are you talking about that guy in the Michael Myers mask? A portal opened up in front of the entrance of the hospital. He was carrying you, there were three pricks on your body. From what I'm deducing it seems like you got pricked three times before succumbing to a type of poison.

Remi: POISON?!

Doctor: Yeah, it was lethal but your friend brought you here in time.

Remi: How close was I?

Doctor: If he was one minute late you would have died.

I let that sink in, I was so close to death that if it wasn't for Michael acting fast I would have died.

Doctor: I need to fill out your file. If you need anything let the nurse know.

The doctor leaves, giving me the freedom to look at the T.V and look at the news.

News Reporter: For tonight's story the horror heroes once again struck criminals yet again.

The screen showed a helicopter recording the fight. Ghost was looking exhausted along with Seraphina. Michael had his armor on yet he didn't fight aggressively he was playing defensive.

Remi: He is trying to protect the group!

The cowboy shot a fishing net out of his gun trying to catch Michael but missed. Soon a large red luminescent scorpion tail came up from the ground and moved sporadically. It missed Michael but just a little until it returned to the ground. Michael looked like he was about to pass out.

A bright yellow volt of electricity filled the sky with the appropriate color. With a thunder sound to accompany it. Lightning struck down Michael, the cowboy laughed hysterically until he was hit by lightning from Michael. He had used the lightning that he was struck by to power up my brother's ability and released it with one powered-up punch.

The cowboy was knocked out and the police arrived arresting him.

Remi: What the hell just happened?!

I was trying so hard to remember what lead me to this moment. Until seeing Michael just standing there even though people are trying to interview made me flashback to what happened.

*Flashback* 
*Michael POV*

Michael: I've been waiting for this moment.

Ty: Good luck, your gonna need it.

Ty leaped on top of a building, he started running away.

Michael: Get back here!

I rushed towards him, as I got closer and closer Ty pulled out a pistol and shot me. I dodged it and without losing any momentum I head-butted Ty. He winced in pain but this was only the start. I threw fireballs at Ty which he had no problem pivoting to the left and right to dodge.

He opened his mouth with yellow/green gas started spewing out his mouth. This was the same gas that set the fire that killed my friends!

Ty: Remember this Michael? 

Michael: How could I forget?

Ty lit up his lighter only for a big explosion to interfere with our line of sight. Ty rushed me down and palm punched me sending me back a little. I stood up straight and ran towards him making him attack out of instinct. He tried punching me but he never expected me to jump over him and fall along with kicking his spine.