Day 8

Number 8
Michael: John I have someone who I want you to see.

John: Who is it?

(A girl with a black mask like Jokers mask appears out of Michael's shadow)

???: Hello John longtime no see.

John: Hey it's been awhile how are you and the group?

???: The group is great. I've been alright how about you?

John: Not that great

???: Oh sorry Michael told me. John you and I may not be that close but your still my friend to please re think this.

John: Sorry I've made up my mind.

???: I'm sorry John

John: No it's fine I deserve this. Also since it's been awhile can you tell me again why you wear a mask again?

Michael: She wants to hide her beauty.

???: No that's not true. I just want to hide my identity.

(Michael and ??? argue)

(John smiles seeing them argue)

???: John I wanted to say this but things get better. You just need someone to help give you a push. Please John reconsider your plan.

John: I'm happy to hear about your concern but that person who would have given me the push is now gone and I can't get her back.

???: John

John: I don't want to talk about it. I just want to relax. Can we order food?

Michael: Yeah sure but make sure to get ready tomorrow because tomorrow is the second to last day for the plan starts.

John: Yes I know I'll get ready.

* Seraphina POV *

Arlo: So did you call John's dad

Seraphina: I did

Arlo: What did he say?

Seraphina: That spot is Hermann so Isen was right but John's dad said he planned to die/buried there at 5:00 am before the sun hits the sky.

Remi: So he knew where he wanted to be buried so this is where he is gonna commit suicide.

Seraphina: We need to get there to try and stop him.

Blyke: The buses are down for today we can only go tomorrow. It's also pretty far so we need to go tomorrow at night since the buses out of town starts up again at night.

Seraphina: Okay well now we wait. Meet up at the bus stop tomorrow night okay

Everyone: Okay

Seraphina (mind): Please John just wait I'll try and make things better.

To be continued...