Bashir

Bashir: I'll start from the very beginning

(Authors note: B stands for Bashir)

B/ narrator: I was my school's king in middle school. This school was in California and my strength was unmatched.

* 3 years ago in middle school*

Everyone (whispers): Another turf war won because of Bashir. He's so strong.

B/ narrator: I had my Royals with me. Even my best friend at the time was by my side and believe it or not but this middle schooler also had a girlfriend who he loved a lot.

He pointed to himself in pride but like a switch, he changed his mood

B/Narrator: However there was one thing people couldn't understand about me.

Bully: I told you to do my homework you useless fucking cripple!!

Cripple student: I'm sorry I'll do better please don't hurt me.

Bashir: Not this shit again

The Bully knees the cripple in the face and started kicking him to the ground

Bully: Ahh Bashir are you here to join me-

The Bully gets stopped by one punch to his face

Bully: Owww what the hell man?!

I go up to the kid and helped pick up his books

Bashir: Hey don't worry if he comes after you again let me know and I'll deal with him.

Cripple student: Oh okay thank you very much, Mr.King.

Bashir: No need to be so "formal" around me please don't do that again. It made me feel uncomfortable and weird but please call me Bashir.

Cripple student: Okay thank you, Bashir.

As the kid was walking away the bully tried to punch me but I deflected it and got a punch in

Bashir: If I see you hurt that student again or any student I won't go easy on you,

Bully: Why do you fucking support those losers. They are worthless and are better off dead.

Bashir: Take that back!

Bully: Or else what?

I pick him up and pushed him against the wall cracking it

Bully: THIS IS BULLSHIT. WHY FUCKING DEFEND THEM!!!

Bashir: Because they are people just like us. They just were born with no abilities they can't control that.

Bully: Tch whatever man I'm out

I let him go and he walks away, the bell starts to ring signaling the last class for the day.

* 3 months later*

B/ Narrator: 3 months have passed and people started questioning why I protected cripples and low tiers. Until everyone had enough. My girlfriend Delilah has had enough of me protecting the cripples. All I wanted to do was help people.

Delilah: Hey Bashir can we talk?

Bashir: Yeah what is it?

Delilah: I think you should stop protecting these cripples and low tiers.

Bashir: Now why should I?

Delilah: You're giving them a sense of security when in the real world they won't have you.

Bashir: And I want to help them get to the real world easier.

Delilah: No you won't your stronger than them and you will have other things better than just them.