Lies and Love

John and Michael are talking in the hotel room

John: So your ability is a unique one.

Michael: Yes I know people tell me that.

John: Not only are you one of the only people in the world to have multiple abilities you also have the gift of giving others abilities. Just like what you did for me.

Michael: Yes this is all review,where are you going with this?

John: Seraphina recently lost her abilities by any chance can you give her a new ability? Use your transfer or give her a whole new ability.

Michael: And why should I concern myself with her problems?

John: Please help her out. Do it for me please she has been a cripple and people has been beating her up for revenge. I just want her to be okay

(John looks at Michael's pitch black eyes hoping to get a response)

Michael: Fine I will

John: Thank you but do it when I tell you okay I have a plan.

Michael: What do you mean?

(John looks at the time and realized it is 11pm)

John: Shit it's night already I got to go I'll tell you later. For now just relax.

(John leaves and remembers he needs to see Sera tomorrow)

*Seraphina POV*

Seraphina: I should review these documents that Isen found about John. So John was originally a cripple and was bullied harshly. Until later on he got his abilities out of nowhere. The main theory is that he is a late bloomer but there is no evidence for this. When he got his ability he grew mad with power and beat all of his classmates into being hospitalized. Then some tall person with brown hair,black hoodie, and creepiest of all has black eyes. Knocked John out in one hit and called the authorities. After the authorities were done with him he was able to go to any school.

(This alone made Seraphina realize how troubled John actually was as a kid )

Seraphina: I hope he actually lets me talk to him. I should call Arlo to have him help if things turn bad.

* The Next Day*
*John POV*

John's mind: I hope I can clear my name today I don't want her to think I'm Joker

* 5 hours later near the end of school*

John: Oh Seraphina hi you wanted to talk.

Seraphina: Yes please let's go somewhere private.

(Seraphina leads John to a empty classroom)

John: What is it Sera?

Seraphina: John drop the act I know your Joker.

John: How many times do I have to tell you I'm not Joker. Arlo wants you to believe him so he can separate us.

Seraphina: No I think he is trying to warn me about you. John please be honest with me. Your my best friend I want to help you but I can't help if your lying to me.

John: I don't need help and I'm not lying to you...

(John was cut off by Seraphina holding John's documents)

Seraphina: So then what's this. It's your past.

John: Where did you get those (mind) Fucking Isen.

Seraphina: I asked Isen and he gave me all the info I needed. Please just tell me the truth. So I can help you. As for your Joker persona cut it out many cripples are getting hurt because of your mask. Including me

John: Going through my personal life does not help.

Seraphina: Well it's the least I can do. John your not yourself you need help.

(John grabs Seraphina's arm)

John: What do you know about me. Your just a cripple. Don't go around snooping other peoples personal lives especially if they are people stronger than you.

(John Noticed Seraphina has the same expression as the girl who helped and yet hurt John)

John: I'm sorry but WHAT DO YOU KNOW CLAIRE!!!

Seraphina (mind): Claire? Who is he talking about that?

(John seems to be getting more and more tense. His grip gets tighter)

Seraphina: John let go.

John: You look through my personal life and now you won't believe me. I thought you were my friend.

Seraphina: I thought you were my friend I want to believe you but you haven't been truthful with me this whole time.

(John's grip gets tighter and tighter)

Seraphina: JOHN LET GO!!!

(Seraphina hits John right in the face)

Seraphina: Don't touch me you monster

(John looks hurt after that comment)

John: You stupid cripple mind your own damn business and only focus on yourself. I don't need you to tell me what to do I know what's best for me not you.

(Arlo enters room after Seraphina yelled)

John: Arlo what are you doing here!

Arlo: What are you doing?! Seraphina is your best friend and you treat her like this. Your the same person who kept bitching to me about "keeping her safe" now look at you.

(John looks at Seraphina and sees Claire and looks at Arlo to see being that same kid who warned John about that attack. Out of reflex he punches Arlo in the face)

Arlo: You can punch me a million times but it won't change who you really are.

John: IM NOT A MONSTER!!!

Seraphina:?!

Arlo:?!

(John gets on his knees and starts crying)

John: I'm not monster please just get out of my head Claire.

(Arlo and Seraphina leaves)

Arlo: Don't worry about him he jus-

Seraphina: Be quiet

Arlo: Look everything he was saying is false and don't listen to him.

Seraphina: No he's right I should just mind my own business. Besides he's not the John I know and loved.

* School ends*

(John sees someone wearing his mask and they are beating up a low tier. John walks away)

To be continued...