Explanation

Remi: Tell me why did you really kill John?! What did he want to be a superhero and you ended him because your apart of ember?

Michael: I'm not apart of ember.

Arlo: Then why is their symbol on John's hand?

Michael: That's my curse mark.

Cecile: And why is it on John's palm? I think you were trying to kill him.

Michael: That is not true I didn't want to kill my best friend.

Arlo: I don't believe you.

Michael: Of course you don't. Your the type of person who believes things through fights and not words. If that's what makes you believe me then fine I'll take you all on. I didn't want to kill John he wanted this.

Arlo: Explain after we fight. Everyone here is a Royal or an elite/high tier so don't think you'll win.

(Arlo dashes towards Michael and captures him in a barrier. Michael then surrounds himself in electricity. This slowly is breaking Arlo's barrier. As soon as the barrier broke Remi gives him a death glare)

Remi: That ability, that's Rei's ability how do you have access to that?!

(Remi immediately shot Michael with powerful electricity waves. Michael stops it with him raising the ground to make a wall. Cecile gets behind Michael and tied him up. The black eyed fighter grabs the rope and yanked it hard when Cecile got to close Michael, he was about to throw a punch at her until Blyke shot an energy beam at Michael breaking the rope. Blyke then proceeds to shoot all beams from his fingers after days of training he was able to master that. However as the beams were about to hit Michael he turned around and raised his hand and Michael started absorbing the energy beam.)

Blyke: WHAT HE CAN ABSORB ENERY?!

(Isen gets behind Blyke and Isen throws Blyke at Michael at incredible speeds. Blyke then uses his beam to push himself forward. Michael then sees what's going on and before Blyke could hit him,Michael strafed to the left and Blyke misses. He grabs Blyke by the face and is charging up an electrical attack. Before Michael can release the attack Isen gets behind him and punches him sending him flying. Cecile grabs Michael with the rope and Remi grabs the rope and sends a severe electrical surge flowing through the rope. After that Arlo made a huge barrier which Cecile threw Michael at. The force reflected the damage straight to Michael. His blood covering the grass around him, The sunlight has fully raised and the ground has a red and orange look all around Michael. The look in his eyes induced fear. A man who lost his best friend. It won't be long till they all see the true extent of his power)

Arlo: Now we know your apart of Ember just admit it.

Michael: * Cough * you don't know shit. IM NOT DONE YET!

(Michael starts screaming Arlo tried to throw a barrier at him yet it reflected off him)

Michael: I WONT GO EASY ON YOU THIS TIME!!!

(The ground starts splitting apart to reveal metal. Fire,water,electricity,and the metal start fusing together. After which it became full on liquid that covered Michael up.)

Remi: What is that?!

(After a few seconds later the armor was fully solidified revealing a suit of knight armor completely coved in black and some parts having small streaks of red. The face starts changing. It was a skull then it starts molding into something else. The face has turned into an owl with glowing pink/red eyes)

Arlo: Come on guys it's armor he is still weak let's go.

(Arlo captures him in a barrier and starts shrinking it. When the barrier touches Michael's head Arlo noticed something wrong)