Its us or them

Remi: Stand guard

Michael: I'll look

Michael goes and sees three people

Michael: Well if it isn't the Royals of Wellston

Arlo: Step aside Michael we want Remi she has been acting weird in a bad way. We suspect that you are trying to make her a vigilante.

Michael: Don't you think it's funny how you care for her? It's funny because even she wanted to leave your school. Did you know Blyke is a vigilante?

Arlo: WHAT IS THAT TRUE BLYKE?!

Blyke: While I did fight crime it wasn't to be a superhero it's to get stronger.

Arlo: Still you shouldn't get into that mess

Blyke: Yes I understand.

Michael: Well if that's all, I got a party going and I would like to get the food ready.

Remi: Michael what's going on? Arlo?! Blyke?! What are you both doing here?

Blyke: Remi you don't have to follow Michael you can still join us again.

Arlo: Look come back Remi we promise to change our ways.

Remi: You broke that promise the second you became king. My brother made the blueprints to make the change but you destroyed it. You did this to keep "order" well you just made cripples and low tiers go through hell.

Seraphina: That's why Remi and I will join Michael.

Seraphina appears out of the forest to come face to face with Arlo and Blyke

Arlo: Seraphina what are you doing here?!

Blyke: I think she might want to join Michael.

Arlo: Seraphina come on you know the path Michael is heading is a foolish and dangerous path.

Seraphina: Yeah I know that but I know it's impact we could have on the world. That's why I joined.

Arlo: You guys have betrayed us come back to us. It's either us or them

Michael: If you guys want to join them again I'm not stopping you. Let's make this clear you are not being forced to help us it's all up to you guys. Hell, I'm more than willing to still train you guys even if you leave.

Arlo: So what will it be.

Remi: ...

Both Remi and Sera looked at Michael and had small smiles. Remi's heart was beating fast while Sera kept John in mind.

Remi: I choose Michael's group

Seraphina: So do I

Arlo: Come on gu-

Remi: That's finale I wanted to make a change like my brother and you made that regress I can't let you do that to me.

Seraphina: John believed in a change in the world and tearing down the hierarchy now so do I. After losing my ability it opened my eyes to the life of a cripple and to know this makes me sick knowing I made people feel this way.

Remi: We won't go back to Wellston.

Arlo: Fine we will go

As Arlo was leaving Blyke grabs his arm and made him stop

Blyke: No we aren't leaving

Arlo: Blyke did you not hear them they don't want to come back.

Blyke: How do we know Michael is not manipulating them?