A What?!

(It was early in the morning and Michael was getting ready. He was able to take pieces of his armor off but he kept the chest plate on. Michael puts on a hoodie and jeans)

G John: What are you getting ready for? Also isn't that uncomfortable wearing clothes and armor?

(The chest plate immediately thinned out)

Michael: Now I don't feel like the armor is on me anymore but it's still there. I'm also getting ready time go on a date with Seraphina.

G John: WHAT?! NO MICHAEL

Michael: I'm just joking I know you love her and I could never do that to you. I'm gonna go talk to her about that gift you got her.

G John: Oh okay that's fine.

( Michael heads to Woaba Boba and waits for Seraphina. Seraphina arrives)

Michael: Seraphina you look beautiful

(Michael realized what he said and he soon remembered John could take over what Michael says)

Michael (mind): John stop it I know you want to talk to her but don't take over my words

G John: Fine

Seraphina: Umm thank you...this is only my casual wear.

(Seraphina orders her drink and as she was about to pay Michael immediately pays)

Seraphina: You know you don't have to pay for everything for everyone.

Michael: I know I just do it out of kindness.

(They get their drinks and start talking)

Seraphina: So where is this gift?

Michael: It's at a person's house here I'll take you there. You'll love this gift.

(Michael gets up and takes Seraphina until some familiar faces appear. It's the group that bullied Seraphina when she was a cripple)

Illena: Well well well if it isn't Seraphina. You know after that confrontation with Arlo I've been meaning to give you a piece of my mind.

G John: Michael they've been bullying Seraphina please get them out.

Michael (mind): Sure thing.

Michael: Hey guys I'm in a hurry can you guys talk at a later date.

Illena: Who is this guy. Oh, I get it since John isn't in school anymore you went to hang out with another weirdo.

Michael: I'm not weird. And neither is John take that back.

Illena: Why should I?!

Michael: I fight for my friends any disrespect to them is intolerable. I may have to fight if words don't come across to you.

Illena: Is that supposed to be a threat. If your friends with Seraphina I bet your a cripple like John was.

Michael: Seraphina don't fight I want to deal with them. Apologize right now and we'll get going if you don't I'll make you.

Illena: Make me

( Michael got behind Illena before she could even react and elbowed her throat. She was struggling to get air and when she was able to breathe Michael threw her against a light pole with such force the pole nearly broke. Illena was struggling to get up)

Illena: WHAT IS WITH YOU ALL. SERAPHINA IS A FUCKING CRIPPLE AND SO WAS JOHN. WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING THEM. THEY ARE WORTHLESS. SERAPHINA YOU KNOW IF IT WAS ANYONE ELSE THEY WOULDN'T CARE WHO GOT HURT