Out Of Time

(Seraphina arrives at the school to see Jokers face all over the screen)

Joker: Hello this is Joker the REAL Joker. I've come out of hiding after that fight to talk to everyone. You all are pathetic. You fake Jokers hide behind a mask to protect yourself from the responsibility of you actions. Well let me tell you something if I wasn't the real Joker and you pulled that same shit on me I would personally Kill you.

Everyone: Kill? he can't be serious.

Joker: You maybe saying "Joker your hiding behind a mask so how is it any different then us?". To that I'll say your right. I shouldn't be treated differently so I'm here to reveal myself to you all.

(Joker starts taking off his mask to reveal who Joker really is. It's John)

John: Yes I'm the real "Joker" you can ask any of the Royals,Cecile,Isen, and Seraphina. They all can tell you I'm Joker.

Everyone: There is no way John is Joker. He must be lying.
How can a cripple like him be so powerful?

John: All I wanted to do was live a normal life be happy. I fell in love with a girl who was then my closest friend I had in this school. Then Arlo came and ruined it when she got suspended. Arlo ambushed me and I fought back and won. He wanted me to be "King" and act like my level even though he knew Damn well how horrible I was as not only as a king but as a person. Then Seraphina lost her ability. See I don't care if I get hurt but if you mess with Seraphina all because she is now vulnerable disgusts me.

Everyone: He knew about that kidnapping?
Yeah I heard he came and brutalized them. They had to be hospitalized.

John: As you can tell on how I fought the Royals it was brutal. I over did it a lot. I'm sad to say but that's me. I came to Wellston to turn over a new leaf. Seraphina then came and we got closer to becoming friends. A Royal being friends with a cripple. I didn't care if she was Queen or Ace she was my friend. Then Arlo tore that up. He broke me he made me be who I didn't want to be. He made me a Monster again.

Everyone: Arlo caused all of this?

John: Arlo always told me "do it yourself" and I did. He didn't help me. You know when Seraphina got suspended I thought maybe Arlo could be different than me when it came to being a king. Maybe he could be Nice. BOY WAS I FUCKING WRONG. He ambushed me and made me a monster again. Then I've been having memories and dreams of my past. I was king of my school in Boston. They all challenged me and I fought them all and won. Then this girl who tried to help turned out to have planned that fight. I hit her out of anger.

Everyone (whispers): He hit is own friend?!

John: After these memories started flooding back and Arlo bringing me back to my old ways I couldn't handle it anymore and I broke. I did what Arlo wanted. I did it my way and on my own. However later after the fight on the Royals Seraphina found out about my past and confronted me about it. At that moment I realized I've failed. History is repeating itself. I just want this to be over. I don't want these feelings nor do I want these abilities. I don't deserve this ability. The moment Seraphina turned against me was the moment I knew my life was over. School would be depressing after that point.

Seraphina: Is this really how he feels. John I'm sorry I should have been more patient instead of putting info into you.

John: People have been acting like Joker and it's all my fault.

(John begins to cry)

John: Man I'm so pathetic Arlo was right. Well you don't have to worry today marks the day I'll be gone. Tomorrow will be Day 1 of my life to change for the worst. I understand I put this school into a panic so you all don't have to worry about me or about Joker anymore from this day forward. I'm leaving today and I won't come back. I know school won't return to normal for awhile but it's a step forward. I'll be gone before you know it. Give it 10 days and I'll be gone forever.  I WANT THESE MEMORIES OUT OF MY HEAD. GET OUT OF MY HEAD. ILL END THIS DONT WORRY.

Seraphina: Wait is he talking about suicide?!

John: I'm sorry for how I've been. I just can't take this pain anymore. Well my times up I got to go you all are fucking garbage always attacking cripples and being happy about that. You all disgust me. Just know shit people like you will and suffer in hell. Well goodbye.

(The TV turned into static)

Seraphina: I need to find John if he's gonna do what I think he's doing.

*Cecile POV*

Cecile: John are you serious about leaving forever?

John: Yes I'll be leaving school tomorrow.

Cecile: No not that I mean it sounded like you were gonna kill yourself.

John: You know maybe I will, suicide has always been on my mind. But when Seraphina came in it all went away school was fine but class were boring but Seraphina was the highlight of my days. Now I caused her pain and she has turned agains me. Thank you Cecile I owe you a lot.

Cecile: Please don't commit suicide!

John: It maybe to late for that sorry. Goodbye Cecile. Oh I nearly forgot here.

(John hands Cecile a letter)

John: Read this next week Friday okay.

Cecile: Okay

(John then gives her 6 more letters)

John: Can you also give these letters to the corresponding people on Friday?

Cecile: Yes I will.

John: Thank you Cecile.

(Cecile hugs John)

Cecile: Please be safe okay and don't do what I think your gonna do.

John: No promises thank you though.

(John leaves the campus undetected)

To be continued...