What Does It Mean To Be Human? Pt 2

*El POV*

We walked to a really small but cozy restaurant that was Japanese-themed. From the music to the beautiful lantern-designed glass lanterns. 

???: Table for three.

Waitress: Right this way sir.

The waitress led us to a table outside where we get to see the ocean and some houses that are further down the body of water. The moon was reflected on the water with some stars being visible.

Waitress: Today is a little bit busier than usual so I hope you all don't mind us being a little slow today.

???: No don't worry we understand.

Waitress: Thank you, sir.

The waitress left leaving the three of us isolated outside.

???: So what is your name?

El(Mind): Shit I can't say my name, but I need to come up with something quick.

El: My name is...

???: El was it?

El(Mind): Shit...

???: Well is it?

El: N.N.No

???: Stop lying I know it's El.

???: Brother how do you know her?

???: Michael has met her, now I don't know her at all. So why don't we introduce ourselves?

???: That is a great idea if you are friends with Michael then you must be nice. I'm Aiko.

???: Damien.

El: It's nice to meet you guys as Damien said my name is El.

Damien: So why were you in the alleyway?

El: Um I just needed to take a breather and relax.

Aiko: Hmm but an alleyway is pretty dirty.

El: Hey I needed to rest for a bit okay.

Aiko: Okay okay. So brother since we won't be able to order soon we should play the question game.

El: What is that?

Aiko: We ask each other questions and if you don't answer in a limited amount of time you must talk about something embarrassing.

Damien: I'm an open book so I never lose. Aiko prepare to entertain me with your stories.

Aiko: WHAT?! NO!

Aiko lightly punched Damien which made him laugh, the sight warmed my heart.

El: Can I join?

Aiko: OF COURSE! Here I'll go first, El what school do you go to?

El: I don't go to school.

Aiko: Really?

Damien: Remember Aiko only one question until it is your turn. Now you ask me a question El.

El: What is your biggest fear?

Damien: Damn we are heading to deep territory, I'm afraid of losing people. Okay, Aiko ready for your question...

El(Mind): He sounded so sincere, he is afraid of losing people? But he has taken so many people away from others.

Aiko: Earth to El I asked you a question.

El: Oh I'm so sorry what was your question?

Aiko: Do you have a boyfriend?