A Connected Tree Part 2

*Damien POV*
*One Day Later*

After finding my two sisters I couldn't sleep the whole night. Aiko needs to be protected, Ghost and I need to catch up. I wanted to see Aiko again so I plan on going to see her after school.

*Ring Ring*

Damien: Who the fuck is calling at night?!

I pick up the phone ready to stay calm to whoever is calling but I couldn't control myself after hearing the voice on the other side I couldn't contain myself.

Ali: Damien?

Damien: *Whisper* Oh my fuking God.

Damien: What is it, Ali?

Ali: I just wanted to see how you were doing. You haven't been at school for months and I-

I quickly hung up not caring if she worries about me. 

Damien: Fucking dick...

*Flashback*

After I found out about her cheating on me I couldn't contain my anger. I was so heartbroken. She was such a close friend to being my first girlfriend only for her to fuck two other dudes while I'm "asleep." But this was probably for the better.

Daiki: 1.2.3.4 restart 1.2.3.4

I kept learning to use my dad's katana and while I wasn't the best because...

Daiki: Damien keep your posture straight. You must not only show confidence towards your enemies and to yourself. Now do it again.

I did 4 quick lashes but near the end of the last vertical slash, I lower my posture making my attack more sluggish and therefore weaker.

*Ring Ring*

Daiki: That is all for the day, Damien today I want you to practice that move okay. 

Damien: Yes sir...

I pick up the phone and saw it was Ali.

Ali: Hey can we please get back together?

Damien: Why should we?

Ali: Look that guy's ability is he can manipulate one's heart to make them fall over heels for him. Please I still want to be with you...

Damien: Your a fucking Royal and you could have fought back. But you didn't.

Ali: ...

Damien: I rest my case.

Ali: HE CAUGHT ME OFF, GUARD!! Please give me another chance.

Damien: I'll think about it.

Ali: That is all I need, thank yo-

I quickly hung up and continued training. 

Damien: Why can't she just leave me alone.

*Flashback End*

I still never answered her, should I give her a second chance? Fuck it, I'll do it.

*The Next day*

After months of not going to New Boston High, it was weird coming back. Getting all these weird stares.

Student: Look who came back?

Female Student: I know he's been gone for so long. 

Male Student: Have you heard about what happened to him and Ali?

Female Student: Yeah I did, if you ask me I would have done the same if I was dating a cripple.

Fucking asshole...