Getting Closer

(Author's note I've stated before I write chapters ahead of time so this may be a bit different because my friend wanted to change it up a bit. While I don't really like these changes it wasn't big enough of a problem for me to complain. She is also a great friend so having fun with her was the best part. The story past this chapter still follows my same vision. Hope you all still enjoy)

Blyke POV

It's already the next day and I wake up in the hospital room. I look at the tv to see me and Remi getting beaten and a Michael Myers mask person coming in and defeating them quickly and talks about changes. And treating each other with respect.

Blyke: God what a John thing to say. I wish he was alive so I can prove I'm stronger. I can't even take out a 2.8. There is no way he was a 2.8

Isen: Look who's awake

Blyke: Where is Remi?

Isen: That Michael Myers guy took her

Blyke: AND YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP HIM!!!

Isen: Look he has a group way stronger than me and I couldn't do anything. He said he won't do anything to her either way but he said she won't be at school today.

Blyke: Isen the moment I get out of the hospital we need to find her.

Isen: Fine the last time I saw them they were heading to the right of the path of the battle.

Blyke: That's where we are heading okay.

Isen: Fine

(Once it hit noon we found Remi walking with someone.)

Blyke: Let's follow but keep a low profile we need to know what she's doing.

* Michael POV *

I ran back excited to train with Remi

G John: Why are you so excited?

Michael: I don't know I have fun training with Remi

G John: I think it's more than just fun training 

Michael: What do you mean?

G John: Michael I can see your thoughts it's more than just fun. I think you like her.

Michael: Be quiet John.

G John: Hey I'm just telling the truth.

I made it back home and saw Remi getting chased by Riley.

Remi: Michael HELP RILEY IS MAD AT ME

I looked around and noticed Riley doesn't have any food in his bowl.

Michael: *sigh* Riley come here

Riley ran to me and sat down patiently for his food. I gave him salmon oil, Buffalo, and one egg. He began eating and when he finished he ran to Remi and laid in front of her.

Remi: Should I........

Michael: Go ahead

She began scratching his belly and he seemed to be enjoying it he even started kicking the air.

Michael: Remi it's about to be noon you ready to go.

Remi: Aww I really want to keep petting him.

Michael: You can pet him another time, let's go.

Remi: Okay just let me change.

She comes out with a pink and white jacket with black and white tight leggings

Michael: You're bright as usual.

Remi: Is that a problem?

Michael: No everyone has their style and that's yours. I'm in no position to judge plus it looks cute on you.