The Aftermath

(Seraphina falls to the ground to the realization of John being Joker)

Seraphina: What else could he be hiding from me. My friend has been lying to me for I don't know how long.

(Seraphina starts tearing up a little at that thought)

*John's POV *

John: I will tear down this hierarchy

(John starts walking away as everyone stares with fear and disbelief)

Everyone: Arlo has been dethroned and all the royals lost how could this be.

* 3 hours  later *

(Someone familiar walks up to John)

John: Oh Seraphina how are yo-

(She bumps into him yet doesn't apologize or even acknowledge John so he grabs Sera's hand)

John: Hey what's wrong?

Seraphina: Get your hand off of me!!!

(John steps back)

John: I'm sorry did I do something wrong? Oh I get it the Joker situation is concerning don't worry Joker won't get you.

Seraphina: Yeah I know because your "Joker"

(This sentence alone made John shake a bit)

John: Did Arlo try to convince you I'm joker. Don't listen to him all he's been trying to do is hurt us and separate us. Since joker won against him he may not want to hurt us again. I've been meaning to ask you something Sera.

Seraphina: Well I don't want to hear it. Arlo didn't remind me. This is what I decided to believe. Your fighting stance was the same as you taught me. Just admit it your Joker. And while your at it tell me what else you lied about.

John: ...

Seraphina: I'm all ears!!!

John: I'm sorry

Seraphina: Just because I'm a cripple doesn't mean I can't think for myself. I thought you were different John. Turns out you are just like our royals.

John:  ?!

(John falls to the ground in tears at the realization at what he has become)

Seraphina: Bye John. I'm expecting an explanation tomorrow

(Seraphina leaves while John stayed)

???: Well Well Well if it isn't John.

John: Wait that sounds familiar.

(John turns around to see an old friend)

John: Well if it isn't Michael

Michael: How you been John? You look beat and depressed. Here let's head to my place.

John: Yeah that sounds nice.

(John and Michael make it to his hotel room)

John: Wait you live in a hotel?

Michael: No not really I'm here because I was told about your situation by school so I decided to come.

John: How long have you been here?

Michael: Since you arrived here.

John: What!?

Michael: I had to make sure your still willing to follow through with our plan.

John: Don't worry I still am

Michael: That's what I like to hear.

John: How have you been though? It's been 1-2 years now?

Michael: I finally mastered my ability.

John: Great,actually I've been meaning to ask you something.

Michael: What is it?

John: Seraphina

Michael: If your asking me to be your wingman I won't because that's gonna be awkward. You know I'm socially awkward. I know you love her but keep me away from it.

John: While yes I do love her I have one request and it's not that.

Michael: Oh okay sorry, you were saying?

To be continued...

Michael
Ability:???
Level: 13.9

9