Another New Member

(Author Note: This chapter is gonna be short. My bad the next one will be longer and better)

* Michael POV *

I wake up before everyone else so I get out of my tent and outside I see a blue/ light green hair girl sitting at the edge. It's Cecile?!

Cecile: Beautiful view is it not?

Michael: Cecile what are you doing here? How did you even find us?

Cecile: See before Arlo came to find you guys I was eavesdropping and heard they were looking for you. I had one of my contacts make a small tracker so before they left I asked to see Arlo's phone and he let me after a while of convincing. And he led me here. As for why I have a small opportunity for you.

Michael: And what would that be?

Cecile: A new member

Michael: You want to join us?

Cecile: Yes

Michael: I'm sorry but why?

Cecile: John

Michael: Great it's always John but that's fine. Elaborate for me.

Cecile: Look I had never had someone open up to me before and John showed a small glimpse of that 10 days before he died. I just couldn't stop asking why? Why was he about to open up to me? What made it more confusing was how aggressive John was towards me. Only for him to switch instantly to opening up to me. I wanted to ask him all this but I of course couldn't. If John wants to help you I want to at least make things easier.

Michael: Look I've seen you in combat and I don't think you fit in or at least at the moment.

Cecile: I don't want to be in combat. I want to help you get the people on your side. *Whisper* And maybe be in combat every so often

Michael: Really? How?

Cecile: The smallest is Wellston high. The most I can do is get in touch with my contacts to have people live record your fights. I can also spread the name of you guys. So what do you say?

Michael: While I do already have someone for that job he does have other stuff to work on so he's probably under a lot of stress. Okay, I'll accept under one condition.

Cecile: What is it?

Michael: You must not spread the word about you being a part of the group or you spreading the word about our real names only our superhero names.

Cecile: Got it I won't

I shook her hand and as everyone is waking up I had them do a quick introduction

Michael: Guys we have another new member of the group. While she won't help in combat that often she will help put the name out there with the group.

Dell: Isn't that my job?

Michael: You have a lot of things and I've noticed you've been working so hard that you have stayed up days trying to do certain projects. So I want to lighten the load.

Dell: Thank you. So who is this new member?

Cecile walks out of the forest and Remi and Seraphina had shocked expressions on their faces.

Remi, Seraphina: CECILE?!

Cecile: Hello I'm Cecile I'll be spreading the word about you guys and trying to get the people on your side. I hope you all will be happy with what I can do.

Apollo was staring at her and had a light blush on him. Aviana and Dell noticed and had huge smirks on their faces.

Michael: I'll text you the address of our base. And we can start working as soon as I text you when okay?

Cecile: Got it.

We all eat breakfast and we start heading back home. I however knew I needed to train with John.

To be continued...