Shaman Part 2

*Ghost POV*

Ghost: During your time with Keon, Michael was falling into a downward spiral he felt as if he blames himself for how you turned out. He quickly had enough of being sad, he was tired of having PTSD episodes, he just wanted to be normal.

I stood up and grabbed a glass of water and took one of the pictures Michael and I took together at a restaurant.

Ghost: Rachel definitely helped but sadly it wasn't enough so he wanted to take a bigger step. He researched different cultures and religions from different countries. Japan, India, and many Latin countries. 

*Flashback*

Michael: I've tried so many different religions and different culture's ways of living and their interpretation of life. Yet the only thing that changed about me was my respect for them. Some of their cultures are full of rich histories.

Ghost: Well I'm out of ideas, I'm so sorry Michael...

Michael: It's okay...also please take that mask off. No one is here so you don't have to worry.

A smile crept up on my face, maybe it was Michael reassuring me I was safe with him. I take my mask off and he smiled at me.

Michael: Thank you Ghost, you don't need to keep that mask on when it is just you and me.

Ghost: I know...

The doorbell rang, this caused me to quickly put my mask back on. Michael opened the door and it was Bashir. He had his headphones on and a donut with coffee.

Bashir: Yo

Michael: Hey Bashir...

Bashir: Hey what's with the long face? 

Michael: I'm sorry it's just I'm frustrated at the moment.

Bashir: What's wrong dude? Did someone insult your eyes?! I swear I'll make them fucking pay-

Michael: No it's not that. I've just been sad for a while.

Bashir: Oh OH okay, I'm terribly sorry dude.

Michael: It's fine, so what's up? Did you come here to talk?

Bashir: Well I actually wanted to see how you were doing...

Michael: Oh I really appreciate that, thank you, Bashir.

Bashir: Well you told me you were sad so...

Bashir went inside the house and greeted me before sitting down on the couch. Michael would soon explain his mindset and his inner demons. Bashir never took his attention away from Michael and made sure to listen and support him.

Bashir: I have a place you can try to go. However, Michael don't expect just by going to different religions or cultures would be an instant fix. Think of it as an improvement in life.

Ghost: That is exactly what I was saying to Michael.

Michael: I know guys, I'm just getting desperate. I want all my demons gone, or at the very least give me more motivation to get out of bed. The only thing helping me out is you guys.

Bashir: Well I might have one place you can go to but as I said before don't expect this to be an instant fix on your problems. Maybe you should go to this place that my parents used to go to. It is originally from a certain village in Africa but some members came from there to here. Along with other religious people who follow similar traditions but have a different take on it.

Michael: Okay I'll give it a try, I always love learning about different people's religious beliefs. It is always interesting.

Bashir: Good, I'll text you the location.