Did I Fail?/Can You Hear Me?

*Michael POV*

How long have I been out? Where am I?

News Reporter: A recent surge in vigilantes has been spawning after the months of the "horror movie Heros" started taking down Ember members, criminals, and just trying to help people. The caveat being that these vigilantes have been a leading cause of death for adolescents...

What?

News Reporter: We haven't seen this surge since the release of the book "Unordinary" which quickly was taken down after its release. Authorities have been trying to warn these teens that this is a dangerous action to be taking. However, it does beg the question how does a group of teens stop more criminals than the police? 

Good Question.

News Reporter: Onto other news...

The face of Keon was appearing on the screen, this was the only thing I saw in this abyss.

News Reporter: The man who would readjust vigilantes and misbehaving children was recently fired and arrested.  The chargest was inhumane readjustment.

Finally! The asshole had it coming!

News Reporter: Today we have a woman who was actually a rival of Keon. It is the influential doctor of New Boston Rachel. How are doing today?

Rachel: I'm doing good.

News Reporter: I'm happy to hear, so how long have you known Keon?

Rachel: I've known him for many years, we actually went to the same college.

News Reporter: Oh really?! How was that like?

Rachel: Oh let me tell you, it was a challenge having him in my class.

News Reporter: Why was that?

Rachel: He would always attempt to bully me or sabotage my presentations.

News Reporter: And why would he do that? Do you know?

Rachel: Well it could be one of two reasons.

1. He was jealous of me.

News Reporter: Ohh jealousy tell us more.

Rachel: See Keon was a couple of years older than me and had been in that college for many years to be at the top in advanced classes. But I came in with the same classes as him and it was just my first year.

News Reporter: Really?! No wonder you are a top doctor, you have made so many vaccines and meditations for diseases we didn't know we could fight. So he was jealous at the fact you made it up to his level earlier than him?

Rachel: That is possibly one reason, the other reason could be this...

2. We had opposite views on readjustments.

News Reporter: What did you two believe in?

Rachel: I believe in showing care and being patient with my clients.

The interview went on for a little longer, soon a graph showed the deaths in adolescents increasing within the past months...

People have pinned the blame on me, I didn't mean for people to get killed! Rei popped into my head, the day he went to my school and preached about the trouble of the hierarchy. His smile and words were enough for our school to preach about kindness. Me and My group continued to continue the message by taking out criminals and certain Ember member.

The death of Rei broke my heart, I miss him so much I visit his grave at least once a month. Even after Remi and I started dating the both of us visited his grave. I was even there during his funeral, I stayed hidden though. I didn't want Rei to see me as a crying mess.