Restaurant Fire/Shaman Part 1

*John POV*
John: SERA GET OUT THE WAY!!

I pushed Seraphina out of the way but the debris and falling concrete separated us. The floor was on fire and weakened, I fell through the floor and the fire surrounded me. This might be where we die.

Anxiety: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!!! YOUR NOT JOKER!!

The black-dressed assassin grabbed my hand and noticed a pile of concrete that toppled over to my legs. The pain of broken bones and fire was enough to make even a soldier yell for help. Anxiety used his force ability to push all the concrete away. However I couldn't move, Anxiety supported me up and he carried me. He ran as fast as he could.

The building we were in was falling apart, wood planks were falling. The fire raged on as we continued looking for an exit. We soon did and when I looked around for Sera she was already gone.

Anxiety: HEY ASSHOLE WHAT THE FUCK WAS YOUR PROBLEM!

John: What the fuck are you talking about? I saved Sera!

Anxiety: SHE WAS ALREADY SAFE, ALL YOU DID WAS PUT YOURSELF IN DANGER AND COULD HAVE JEPRUDICE THE PLAN!!

Anxiety picked me up by the collar and pinned me against a tree nearby.

Anxiety: MICHAEL WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!

He took off my mask with his face looking extremely confused.

Anxiety: You're not Michael. WHERE IS MICHAEL!!

John: Don't worry I can give his body back...

I tried contacting Michael in my mind but he was silent.

John(mind): Michael where are you?!

There was only silence in the void.

John: I can't talk to him...

Anxiety: What the hell do you mean you can't talk to him?!

What have I done... 

*Flashback*
*Michael POV*

Today Remi and I were just walking around Wellston and enjoying ourselves, I even took her to a romance movie. And I can't lie when I say I couldn't contain my tears during the movie.

Michael: *Sniffle* Why did the soldier go to war leaving his girlfriend.

Remi: *Sniffle* I don't know, he didn't even need to go. He was let go so he could marry her.

After that sad movie, I needed to buy some groceries, after which I decided to make a chocolate cake. If she and John told me the chocolate cake in Wellston was so good you could literally kill for them. I can bet all the money I have I can make a better chocolate cake.

After the groceries, I took her to a nice hill to enjoy the sun setting. I was enjoying the day until our phone buzzed. It was Cecile, she and Volcan were looking into a target today (Even though I told them today we could just relax) it was about a pyromaniac. This woman has burned anything you can think of orphanages, hospitals, even herself. This woman was unpredictable was insane, one second she is an average woman with a nice job and looks professional, to being a pyromaniac and burn anything and everything in his way.

I sigh and signal Remi that we should head back to HQ. She wasn't delighted but she was happy enough to put on an adorable smile. And held my arm close to her, when we made it to HQ I noticed everyone was there. Well Everyone except Damien.

Volcan: Good now that everyone is here I can now explain the issue. This is Ize she is a level 12.4 and her ability is immolation or some say hellfire manipulation. Whatever you want to call it, she can set herself on fire and anything around her. It is so blistering it could melt metal with ease. She is usually seen in a big restaurant, it has three floors and before she enters she is heavily guarded.