The Connection(Interlude)

* 3 days later *
*Remi POV*

Michael is still asleep I was starting to get worried about him. He was crying in his sleep and whenever that happened I made sure to hold his hand to calm him down. This always did the trick.

Remi: Michael are you awake?

Michael: ...

Remi: I'm guessing not

Ghost would usually come and check on Michael, she would tell me he is fine and that he just needed rest. I took her word for it and did my job and train on my downtime then after I keep a close eye on Michael. I didn't mind anyway he was really cute. I could watch him forever.

*Knock Knock*

Remi: Is that ghost? No, she usually just enters my house with her teleportation so who is it?

*Knock Knock*

I walk to the front door and saw a tall woman with a doctor's coat and looked very beautiful. It was Rachel.

Rachel: Oh hi Remi is Michael here?

Remi: Yeah? How did you know where I live?

Rachel pulled out her phone and showed a tracking device.

Rachel: I love Michael and all but with his mental health on the brink of insanity I need to keep a close eye on him. So I got a plane ticket to come to Wellston and check on him. 

Remi: Brink of insanity?

Rachel: Yes he is.

Remi: Is there anything I could do?

Rachel: You already doing everything you cold. He always talks about you, thank you Remi for being with him. But know this if you break his heart...

I felt a cold death stare meet my eyes.

Rachel: You better prepare to visit the hospital. And if he breaks your heart I will make sure he will be punished.

Remi: Noted.

Seraphina: So umm can you move out the way?

Rachel turned around and we saw Seraphina wearing her black and pink outfit sweating, she was holding Shadows leash. Shadow was panting but looked happy.

Rachel: Oh so sorry.

Rachel stepped aside and let Seraphina in. I let Rachel come in and I took her to Michael. She looked worried, but she felt Michael's face and pulse, and her worried expression was replaced with stress.

Remi: Is everything okay?

Rachel: I want to try something but I don't know if I can do this yet.

Remi: What is it?

Rachel: I want to go into Michael's mind...

Remi/Seraphina: YOU CAN DO THAT?!

Seraphina came into the room with Shadow and she changed into a more comfortable outfit. She was wearing a hoodie that was primarily pink and white with a bit being black along with blue jeans. She entered the room with curiosity in her mind.

Rachel: Yes I can it is my ability to put myself in someone else's mind but they must trust me enough for me to do it. I'm gonna give it a try but before I do so tell me what happened to Michael. I wasn't keeping up with the news.

I tell her about the mission and the whole "John Plan" that happened afterward. However, when I told her about she looked happy...no the word happy is an understatement she looked ecstatic.