chapter 8 - Autumn

Chapter 8 - Autumn

"B-brother? Are you saying that you're my brother?" Izana blurted, he looked really flustered by the fact that he has a brother. But there was an obvious glimpse of hope in his eyes.

Come to think of it, it was mentioned that he really wanted a brother. You thought as you peek at the two who were currently talking to each other at the 'visitors' area'. They call it a visitors' area but in truth it was just the living room. The adults just wants a fancy name to call it.

Hmmp! Isn't me and kakucho enough?

You huffed. The jealousy you felt was immense. But then, this sudden feeling made your eyes widen.

W-what the? Did I actually got jealous of Shinichiro Sano? Why? Because I felt like he's taking Izana away from me? You panicked, your face was beginning to heat up in embarrassment.

AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! SINCE WHEN DID I BECAME SUCH AN IZANA FANATIC?! LAME! SO EMBARASSING!! Covering your face with your hands you slide off the wall and sat down.

"Azul-chan? What are you doing?" Your blue eyes met with Kakucho's mismatched ones as you lift your head up. He looked confused as to why were you sitting down by the living room's entrance. "Are you sick? Your face is red." He asked as he put the back of his hand on your forehead. You just smacked it and looked away saying that it's nothing. No way in hell am I gonna tell him, who was also a real Izana fan, about it. I'll take this secret to my grave!

Kakucho just shrugged your rude attitude off. It was your normal personality after all. "Anyways, have you seen Izana? I haven't seen him since earlier."

You pointed your thumb towards Izana who was in the living room. "He's busy talking with his newly found brother." You answered, fully aware of what effects will it cause him. I ain't suffering alone!

Although opposite to what you expected, kakuchou doesn't seem to be bothered by it. In fact, he looked so happy his eyes were practically sparkling.

"Brother?! He got a brother?! Wow!  That's so cool!  Izana's must be so happy!" He said. His smile reaching his ears. Ugh. I hate you.

"Then, I'll come back another time Izana." The both of you looked at Shinichiro who was now getting up from his seat.

"Okay! Come back soon!" Izana, who was looking so giddy with excitement bid his goodbye to the young man.

As Shinichiro was walking out, his attention turned to you and kakuchou. "Oh, hello there. You guys are friends with Izana right?" Kakuchou nodded at this. "I see, thanks for taking care of my little bro." He smiled and then patted kakuchou's head before turning to you and also patted yours. "And thanks for guiding me to him princess." He continued.

As he left the orphanage, happy that he found his new little brother. He didn't expect that there were 2 other kids who began to think of him as their own older brother too.

..

"I'll be back later!" Izana said as he ran out of the door. Kakuchou waved his hands at him as you watch how Shinichiro smiled at Izana and helped him hop on to the bike. That's the third time this week. You thought as they drive away.

It's only been a month since Shinichiro first visited him, but now they look like they've know each other since birth. Well I guess that's not surprising. After all, Shinichiro made sure to come here 2-3 times every week.