chapter 21 - Damn Policemen

Thank you so much chynbn, mirrorx2, EastherDinancy and LifeForeverAndEver for reading! π_π

- - - - - -

Chapter 21 - Damn Policemen

"So what do you need with me Mr. Tachibana?" You asked him directly when he finally settled down on a seat beside you. You already had an idea why would a police come to you but wasn't it too much of a coincidence to meet a character like this?

I know that I've reincarnated to the Tokyo Revengers manga but japan ain't that small. Come to think of it, how on earth did I even met with the others so easily? You thought making a mental note to think about it more later.

Masato looked like he didn't expect you to ask him first. But knowing where you've been, it's not that unfathomable. Nevertheless, the man just gave you an understanding smile which you didn't find as pleasant at all.

I might know him but it doesn't mean he's excused to my hatred for the police. You frowned. Those bitches doesn't side with justice. They side with money. You thought as you remembered Henry talking to the chief of police once before. They sounded so close with each other.

"Ah yes... Good day to you too ms. Azula-"

"Just call me Azula and tell me what you want." You cut him off which startled Shinichiro who was standing at the other side of the bed along with Kakuchou and Izana.

"A-azul-chan, please don't be rude. Ah, I'm sorry sir. She might still be wary of other people. Please understand." He told the man quickly and bowed before looking at you with a pleading expression. He's practically telling you 'please be respectful' which you just answered with a sigh. Fine.

"No it's okay. I totally understand that Azula would be wary of a stranger. After all, she had experienced... A lot." He replied, omitting the last part. Tch. "Then, I'll just go straight to it just like what you asked." He added while smiling.

"What do you know about that place?" He asked seriously. So it is about the playground.

"I think you already know what I know. Why do you still bother asking me?" You asked bluntly. Shinichiro looked like he was about to apologize again on your behalf but Masato stopped him saying it was okay.

"I do know about the fundamentals and some details but I thought I could ask someone who experienced it firsthand." He explained, trying to convince you to cooperate.

"Why? The Playground was already destroyed though?" You asked again. Trying to get more information from him.

Masato stopped as he think about what to say. He was planning to answer you indirectly. That's why you told him immediately, "If you tell me the truth, then I'll do the same."

He was taken aback by this before smiling at you. Clearly amused. "I need more information so that I could catch the Nakamura brothers." He said which made you stop. Nakamura siblings? "Do you mean Henry and Jerry?" You tried to confirm.

"Ah yes, I heard they were more known with that name. They don't use their last name that much." He said.

I see. You felt your body numbing. So they ARE alive. You thought. Thanking whoever God it was that made it possible. I still have the chance to kill them myself~. You smiled.