chapter 35 - Keep Out

Thank you so much Youdoingreatsweetie, muichiro_is_bby, sakura1435, wherethedrugsatt and LounaTarhini for reading! (❁´▽'❁)

- - - - - -

Chapter 35 - Keep Out

"Yes? Oh... You did?" Azula replied to Gunta who was on the other line.

It was already late in the afternoon. You just woke up when he called. Delivering the news about the building you asked Wang to buy for you. He said that he already bought it and was asking who's name should he put it under.

"Just put it in yours. Start a business with it or something. It was formerly a restobar, you can just do that again. I just need it to look normal as possible." You instructed as you walked to your closet. Looking for a clothing to change into since you're still wearing your pajamas. What should I wear today~?

You were just in a good mood but listening to him whine about not having a clue on handling a business made you sigh. "Tsk. Just do it. Look for someone who'll manage it in your stead... I don't care who! Just find someone good with money!" You asserted. Slightly annoyed because he keeps on asking about what to do. Can't they decide on their own or something? Jeez!

"No, I'll stay here for the day. Izana's been suspicious about my activities lately since I was out for a long time last night due to the last missio-" You still haven't even finished what you were saying when you heard the door opened. You turned to it immediately in surprise. And it seems that you weren't the only one who was...

"Huh?"

..

"Is this the right place?" A tall boy in his teens asked as his violet eyes lazily scanned the building infront of him.

"I guess. Can't we just go in?" Another guy wearing glasses replied. Impatiently standing beside the guy who just spoke. He wasn't really enjoying the heat of the sun.

"Let's just ask someone first." Said by a young man with a muscular frame and an indifferent look on his eyes before walking towards a child he spotted.

"Fuck asking! I'm going in." A guy with a thin frame and a funny hairstyle announced as he paved the way towards the Orphanage. The others following after him. "Oiii! Izanaaa! Where are you?!" He yelled as soon as he got inside.

"That stupid idiot." A guy with a pretty large frame commented. Laughing at him.

"Izanaaaaa-!"

"Oh. You're here." A guy with a big scar on his face emerged from the kitchen. Holding a steamed bun in his hands.

They immediately recognized him as Izana's friend since they had seen them together before.

"Yo!"

The bunch greeted each other, an introduction taking place.

"Ah by the way, where's Izana? We kinda planned to hang out today." Ran asked. He was currently sitting on a single sofa while his brother is sitting on the armrest of the same couch.

"Ah yeah. He did say that. Just go up the stairs, the room with a 'keep out' sign. I think he's still sleeping." Kakuchou replied as he played a jigsaw puzzle with some kids younger than him.