chapter 23 - I Found You

Thank you so much EmberLyxn, NurIzzah204, _Zhyre and keimisan for reading!  ≧﹏≦

- - - - - -
Chapter 23 - I Found You

"Oi! What do you think you're doing?"

A voice suddenly shouted. Startled,
you abruptly sit upright. Bumping your head into something hard.

"Aww.. What the?" You groaned. Clutching your head from the pain before turning to Chiaki who was also in the same situation as you. Aw shit. My head.

"Azula! You alright?" Kakuchou asked as he got closer to you, looking at you worriedly. You realized that it was him who yelled.

"Yeah. I'm fine." You answered. Still holding your head, feeling a bump on it. What the heck? That woke me up. "Why the heck did you shout like that, anyway? You know I was sleeping." You said. A little irritated.

The moment you asked that,  Kakuchou's worried look change into an irritated one as he turned to Chiaki who was still holding his chin. Where you bumped him.

"It's because of this shorty! Why were your face closing in to Azula huh?!" He said. Pointing his finger to Chiaki.

Meanwhile, Chiaki looked at him with a glare. "What are you talking about?! I was just trying to take her hair off her face since she's sleeping!" He retorted.

"Oh yeah?! Then why did you get so close?" Kakuchou spat back. His eyes full of accusations. "...You were trying to kiss her weren't you?" He continued. Eyes squinting.

"Kakuchou, what the fuck are you talking about? Can you stop?" You interrupted. Not liking the flow of this conversation.

"But he-!"

"I said stop." You said in a cold voice, looking at him with a serious face. After that you stood up from your seat and took your bag. I slept too long.  The class was already finished. You sighed.

Knowing that you wouldn't like it if he says anything more than he already did, he just kept his mouth shut. Grinding his teeth, he looked at Chiaki with distaste before walking out of the room.

You knew that Kakuchou was pissed that's why you let him go even when he didn't wait for you. After all, you know that he'll just be outside. Cooling his head off.

As you finished checking your stuff, you turned to Chiaki who also started fixing his bag.

"Then I'll be going first, Chiaki. See you next week." You smiled at him. He then paused from what he's doing and smiled back. "Sure, see you next week." He said.

When you got out, you saw Kakuchou at the end of the hallway. He was obviously sulking as he waited for you. As you got closer, he noticed you coming and then he blatantly show you how sullen he was. Pfft. Cutie.

"What are you? A baby? Stop pouting." You laughed at him which only made him sulk more than he already was.

"Can't an 8 year old kid act like a kid? Geez, you really don't love me anymore do you?" He complained as he took your bag from you. You just let him be because you were used to it. It was Izana who did it first and then somehow, both Shinichiro and Kakuchou started doing it too.

"Nah, I still like it more when you were still a crybaby. But now, you're becoming just like Izana. Bohoo~" You faked a cry. Kakuchou just laugh at you.