chapter 47 - Banana pudding

Thank you Tomioka_Naomi_,truck-kungf,leonamidy,Samu_tsumu,-ASTROPHL3, and chxrrybun10 for reading! (☆^O^☆)

- - - - - -

Chapter 47 - Banana pudding

"Wha- work? Mizuki-chan, aren't you just 12?" Mitsuya blurted after hearing what you said. Baji and Draken were equally surprised.

"Yeah. But I'm not really doing much since I'm friends with the owner and his son. They just ask me to do some light work here and there then pay me since they know about my circumstances." You continued to make up a story. Surprised at how well written your excuse turned out. It seems that they also quickly believed what you said since almost all of them sighed in relief.

"They must like you so much to give you that kind of treatment." Mikey said. Still looking at you suspiciously.  Ha. He's seriously a tough guy.

"Oh they do. You see, they kinda owed me something." You grinned. "You see the guy that was with me earlier? That's the son of the owner. He's my friend. I told you he's kind." You added. Feeling satisfied as you watch their expression turn into a much more relaxed one. Looks like they're not that intimidated by A anymore.

"But this place is still not for a child like me so I'm keeping it a secret. And that brings me back to my question. How did you find me here?" You said. Looking straight at the blonde boy beside you as you asked the question.

Mikey just stared at you for awhile before looking at Kazutora. Curious, you also shifted your attention to the boy who was supposed to be inside a juvenile institute right now if not for you.

"He saw you come here weeks ago. We were actually headed to the orphanage but Izana said you weren't there. So we decided to see if you'd be here and luckily, you are." Draken answered since Mikey didn't say anything.

Hearing their answer made you silent as you try and process what they said.

For one, Izana and these kids were close enough to converse. And two, Kazutora somehow saw you by chance one day in Yokohama when he's supposed to be in Tokyo.

What. the. fuck. You sighed. Washing your hands to your face. Okay. Let's think this through calmly like an adult.

"I see. It's such a coincidence that you saw me here." You started off with a smile. "Hovewer, this place isn't somewhere you could just come into since you guys are too young." You said. Trying to word it out in a manner that they'll quickly understand.

"You're here though." Kazutora, who had been silent all this time, shot at you.

"It's different. I got protection. You don't. This place might look fine, but it's a den of dangerous guys like them." You replied. Pointing at a group of guys that looked so shady although they were actually a part of Wang's men. But as long as they get it, then everything's fine.

I should make them stop coming here at all cost. You thought. Watching them slowly change their mind. It's working-

"It's a shame though." When they were finally about to agree with you, Mikey just had to interrupt.

"What do you mean?" You asked. Trying not to lose your patience.

Acting like he just found something fun, Mikey leaned closer to you. "Actually, I'm not only a slow driver. I also got a loose mouth." He smiled. As if he doesn't see you glaring at him at all. This bitch.