chapter 14 - A Demon

Thank you so much Inupii , che0047 and BrendaCallista for reading! <3

HAPPY 1K READS EVERYONE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! (T ^ T)
- - - - - -

Chapter 14 - A Demon

Hearing this shocking news was enough to make Azula lose what little sanity she had. She abruptly stood up from her bed and marched her way out of the room. Aiko and Aika both called out to her but it was as if she couldn't hear them. The two looked at each other as if to ask what was happening but none of them had an answer. Worried by their friend, the two couldn't do anything but follow her.

Did I said something wrong? Aiko thought as she think back about all the things she talked about. She only became like this when I mentioned the mad dog. She pondered. Perhaps-!? "Aika-chan, let's hurry!" She said as she sprinted through the hallway towards Henry-sama's office where Azula headed.

It was Saturday morning so everyone was busy preparing for tonight's games. A lot of people that was around the age of 14 to 17 were scattered in the hallways doing their tasks. Azula learned before from A that they were the previous toys in the playground who chose to stay. Azula didn't understand much that time and A didn't explain any further.

As she passed through with half running and half walking strides. Not minding her surroundings, she began bumping to some of them, earning some curses and complaints. But neither did she stop nor apologized. It was because Azula was so focused on her target right now.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill him. Kill Henry.
That's what had been repeating on her mind. She kept chanting it as if it was a spell. And like magic, Azula slowly felt numb. Her senses were heightened yet her hearing was as if it was disabled. And most of all, she was oozing bloodlust.

Amidst the busy schedule and work A was handling, he still easily spotted a little girl who was splitting through the crowd. Not minding what the people she bump into says. No, it was as if she couldn't hear them. What's wrong with her?  He thought.

A wasn't the type to dwell into other people's business. He was just focused on following his master's orders in return for food and shelter. But that little kid somehow managed to pique his interests and even made him do things he usually don't care about.

Just like what's happening right now, instead of finishing his work, he just found himself walking towards the direction the little girl went.

What does she need with Henry-sama? He thought as he arrived at his master's office.

..

Arriving at Henry's office, you tried to calm yourself before entering. But hearing that shorty laugh so hard like he was mad made you more angry.

How could I forget? Even if he didn't hurt me directly, it doesn't make him any less than Edgar. In fact, he was more evil. He's the devil himself. You thought, realizing how naive you were.

Feeling the rage envelope you, you opened the door with a bang. Henry,  who was sitting on his desk, counting his money as he talked with his brother, was startled upon your entry. Yet he immediately gained his composure and faced you with that annoying smile on his face.

"Oh~ if it isn't my favorite toy. I don't know what brings you here but I sure didn't like how you presented yourself." He laughed. The threat in his words were so obvious. He was telling you to not do that ever again. Bullshit.