chapter 41 - Who's That?

Thank you so much djdnddbbxksnsnsn,DallesDalla,ajusshu,England1412 and luv_wxngs for reading! ≧▽≦~♡

- - - - - -

Chapter 41 - Who's That?

Can someone please tell me...

"Oi Mikey. Are you listening? I said don't start eating yet."

"Why can't I?! Isn't it for me anyway?"

"I know it's for you but learn to wait you idiot! Shinichiro-san isn't here yet!"

"Now now you two. Stop fighting. Can't you see we have a guest?"

"Sorry emma. It's because your brother is stupid."

"Haaa?! What was that ken-chin!? You wanna go right now?!"

"Sure! I'll beat you hard til you understand!"

Just what the hell am I doing here?! You cried in your mind as you try to pull your shit together. Acting calmly while you sat on a corner. Watching Mikey and Draken argue while Emma's trying so hard to stop them.

You are currently at the Sano household. Rethinking your life decisions.

"Sorry Azul-chan. It's always this chaotic when they're together." Emma, who seem to give up from the two's nonsensical fight, came over to you and apologized.

"Ah no. It's okay, I also have chaotic people like that at home." You smiled. And I'm currently missing them. Can I just go home?

"Do you need anything? Juice? Tea?" She offered.

I want home. "Water is fine." You politely replied. She just nodded her head and proceeded to get you water.

It hasn't been long since the robbing incident. You thought that after that, you'll never see any of them again. Maybe you'll bump into them once or twice but never like this. You never imagined being in a single room with all of them.

They didn't seem to mind your presence though. In fact, they immediately welcomed you when Shinichiro just suddenly showed up, bringing you with him.

Your hand gripped harder on the glass. Just enough so that it wouldn't shatter. Right. It's his fault. You thought. Pissed.

As soon as Shinichiro brought you here, he left. Saying that he forgot something at the shop. I know it's the bike that he forgot. BUT ISN'T HE ALSO FORGETTING SOMETHING IMPORTANT?! HELLO? I'M RIGHT HERE! You shouted angrily in your head.

Fuck I got scammed. You concluded as you took another sip from the glass. 

Yeah, scam was the right term. Earlier this morning, Shinichiro called. Telling you to come with him and that it's an emergency. And since you're still unsure if something else would happen to him resulting with him dying, you immediately came.

And yet... I was worried for nothing. You sighed. It's not like you wanted something to happen. But you really didn't want to get involved with Toman anymore. They'll just hinder your plans.

As you wait for Shinichiro to come back, you silently observed your surroundings. Everyone is here. Mikey, Draken, Emma, Pah, Mitsuya, Baji and even Kazutora.