chapter 32 - It Hurts

Thank you so much VDark_Star, KrizelMayCatalan, IcyHot_Kacchan and hjklyia for reading! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

- - - - - -

Chapter 32 - It Hurts

"Where are you going?"

You heard someone said behind you. Stopping you from your tracks. You turned around to see Kakuchou who was frowning at you.

"Kyaa~ My baby brother is already awake? Shouldn't you sleep more~?" You smiled as you baby talked him which he obviously didn't like since he looked at you with sharp eyes. Oops.

"Ehem. It's nothing, I'm just going to visit Shin-ni-chan." You replied. Which is the truth. But he raised an eyebrow. Meaning, he's suspicious of you. "I'm telling the truth! I really am going to visit him! You can ask him later if you want!" You exclaimed. Raising a hand as if you were pledging an oath.

Kakuchou just heaved a sigh. "Fine. Make sure that you're really telling the truth or I'll tell Izana that you made someone use his bed." He threatened. Making you guilty and adore his cuteness at the same time. Gosh. Thank you God for letting me meet this pure sunshine.

"I know, I know. So please let us keep it a secret alright? Besides, A had already left." You said as you made a hushing pose.

He gave out another sigh before showing you a smile. Making you feel more guilty. Aaaah! I'm so sowrryyy. Please forgive this sister of yours. You cried in your mind.

"What time are you coming home?"  He asked softly. Like he would always do when you started constantly going out. Especially on the weekends when you couldn't help but stay out late because the fights were scheduled late.

At this point, he already accepted that he can't do anything but wait for me to come home. You smiled sadly. But that's also the reason why I have to win my battles. You thought. Because someone's waiting for me at home.

"I'll be back before dinner." You replied after awhile. Placing your hand on his head even though he's about to outgrow you. "I promise. So wait for me and we'll eat together. Okay?" You assured him as you ruffled his hair.

"Okay."

After he finally bid his goodbye, you immediately left. Originally, you were only planning to meet with A and the rest of the gang but seeing how worried Kakuchou was, you decided to take a little trip at Shinichiro's bike shop.

Well, it's been awhile since his last visit because he was busy so It was also about time for me to go. You thought as you got out of the train station. I wonder what should I bring him?

You were almost at Shinichiro's bike shop when you realized someone's tailing you. Making you take a reroute. But they kept following you. There were about 5 of them.

Damn these guys. So persistent! You sighed as you started walking faster, pretending to not notice them. But they got alert and became more obvious as they go after you.

This situation got on for around 20 minutes before you finally got fed up and confronted them. Your mood was uncontrollably worsening.

"Can't you guys get a clue? I was obviously shaking you off but you kept following anyway." You said coldly as you glared at the man infront who looked like he was on his 30's. The man flinched as his eyes met with yours. "Do you have a death wish? Asahi-san."