chapter 10 - Playground

So I just finished chapter 9 and saw this:

And it made me so happy! ヽ( ≧▽≦)/

Thank you so much! no_se_que_wea_pone8D 。^‿^。

- - - - - -
Chapter 10 - Playground

"Who's there?"

*rustle* *rustle*

And from one of the trees emerged a man. He was fat and had a beard that was unkept. And he was wearing a creepy smile. One that you've seen far too many times.

"What great senses you have. Oh~and those cold blue eyes look so perfect too! You're perfect! I'll be getting a lot of money out of this. Khihihihi~" The man said to himself. Shit, This ain't good.

"What the fuck are you talking about-!" As you tried to take a step back, you bumped into something. Or more like, someone. You instantly provided distance from the other guy. FUCK! OF COURSE HE'S NOT ALONE!

"C'mon now young missy. Don't make this hard for the two of us~" He grinned at you.

You looked around but there was no one close enough to see you now nor hear you even if you screamed. Shinichiro was busy talking and Izana looks like he wouldn't be back any time soon.

Well, it's not like they would let you scream because the moment you inhaled deeply, gathering a good amount of breath to try a big shout, the guy behind you immediately covered your mouth with a white cloth.

When did he get there?!? You tried to get his hand off of you but he was to strong for you. Shit... I'm loosing consciousness.

As your eyes grow heavier by the second, there was a particular thought that got stuck on your mind.

Izana you motherfucker. You better find me.

..

*splash!*

"Aah! Hah... Ha..." You woke up from a bucket of water that was splashed on you.

What the-?! What happened?  Where am I? You began to panic when you realized that you were tied on a chair.

"Good morning little missy!" A man who was tall and has big figure, similar to Edgar but a leaner, was infront of you. He was wearing a blank expression on his face as he held the empty bucket on his big hands. Was he the one who spoke?

"Ehem.. I'm right here sweetheart." As the man infront step aside, your eyes fell towards a guy wearing a suit, around 5 feet and has a thinning hairline. He looks like a cheerful jerk.

"Who are you? Why did you take me here? If this is kidnap for ransom then sorry to tell you, I'm an orphan and broke as fuck." You told him which made him laugh.

"HAHAHAHA! I'm starting to like you." He said as he wiped a fake tear. "But I didn't take you here hun. He did." He motioned towards your back.

When you looked behind, you saw a familiar Fat guy with a beard and was wearing that creepy smile again. You felt chills run up your spine. Shit, that dude really scares the shit out of me. He's uglier than Edgar!

"C'mon Henry. I told you already!  She's perfect! You don't have to waste time talking to her anymore. I've monitored that kid ever since Edgar died so suddenly!" The fat guy frantically explained to the short man who as called henry. Wait... Monitored? I was... being followed?

"Sure sure. I can see she's no ordinary child. I mean, she's kidnapped and she's not even crying." Henry said, smiling as he tapped the guy who kidnapped you on the shoulders. "But I can't imagine how this little girl would be able to kill Edgar. That guy was almost as big as our Jerry here! I still think it was Wang's dog who did it." They talked as if they weren't talking about you. But it was favorable to you since you learned about all these informations.

So it wasn't all by coincidence. After all this time... I thought I was already free. You smiled bitterly, feeling defeated. Turns out, I'm still Edgar's prisoner.

"Well then, since I like her, I'll give you a bonus. You can get it later from Jerry since it's about time that we introduce our new toy here." You looked up at them. Looks like they're finished chatting. You thought as Henry dismissed the man.

The man even looked at you as he walked out of the room, giving you a grin. You just gave him a death stare. Fuck you.

*clap* *clap*

Your attention turned back at Henry who clapped his hands. Immediately after he did that, some guy came from the other side of the room. He looked like he was about Shinichiro's age. Like Jerry, his face was blank as he untied you from the chair.

When only your hands was tied, he then stood beside you and bowed his head.

"Alright! Then let's go!" Henry said, looking awfully excited as he started to walk out of the room and into a dark hallway that was full of metal doors just like the one you got out from. The guy beside you followed after, holding the rope that was connected to the ones on your wrists, taking you with him.

"Where are you taking me?!" You tried to protest but Henry just gave you a cheerful smile. "To meet our friends!"

"What the fuck are yo-! Hmmp!!" You couldn't finish talking because the  guy beside you immediately slammed his hand on your mouth. It stings, but you couldn't protest because he was holding your mouth tightly.

Henry then turned his face to you, his cheerful demeanor completely gone. "If I were you, I would shut my mouth and never try to cuss at me, ever again. Do you understand what I'm trying to say little Azula?" He threatened which made your hair stand up. This guy's scary. I shouldn't mess with him. With this in mind, you nodded at him. "Good. You can let go now A." He said, his cheerfulness was back again. Scary.

The guy beside you, who was named A, finally let go of your mouth. Shucks, that hurt.

As you keep walking, your ears perked up when you heard people. There were too many that you could hear them from here. Besides they were shouting.

"Uhm..." You paused, cautious about A who might clamp your face again. Thankfully, Henry looked back and asked you what is it. Giving you a permission to talk. "Why are there so many people in here?" You asked making him stop for a second before laughing. He looked so amused.

"Wow, to think that you could hear them from here." He said happily. "Don't worry little miss. You'll meet them when we get there!"

And sure enough, as you approached towards a double door where a bright light was shining through, the shouts and chattering was getting louder.

As Henry opened the door, the people got silent before getting wild and louder than before that you had to cover you ears even if your hands were tied.

Seriously?! What the fuck is this place?! You thought as you looked around. You notice that you and the others were standing on an elevated platform. It looked like it was a stage and only the four of you were standing there. There were a lot of people, mostly guys. And they all looked like an ex-convict or a member of a gang. They all look shady as hell.

It looks like a sea of Edgars. It's disgusting.

Henry was looking so excited as he greeted everyone with his cheerful smile. And when he finished his greetings, he turned to you who was obviously confused by everything that was going on.

But he only gave you a grin and spread his arms as if introducing this place to you.

"Welcome to the Playground little missy!"