09 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲

chapter nine, not here for me — act one, the reunion __________________

__________________

Present time                              Location: city unknown, Norway
                                                                               July 8, 2016

"THEY'RE TOPSIDE, SIR!"

"Tier 1 has LOS!"

"We've got all exits covered."

"All right. Stay alert."

"I'm sending in alpha squad. Natasha Romanoff is in violation of the Sokovia Accords. She assaulted the king of Wakanda,"  ordered Thaddeus Ross to his men to arrest Natasha Romanoff but he underestimates Natasha.

Natasha just rolled her eyes at his stupidity. She was keeping eyes on him the moment he entered the building. He really was a pain in the ass. But okay, it was time for her to do this. She grabbed her phone and dialed his number. She saw him pick up the phone and answered, "Yeah."

"Don't do this," Natasha knew he was setting up himself for failure. But he is a man and they are stubborn and let their ego get in their way.

"Do what?"

Natasha just rolled her eyes. Was he serious? "Come after me. I mean you're embarrassing yourself. It looks desperate."

Ross really needs to arrest her, he does not want to seem weak in front of his supervisor, "Thought maybe you'd be calling me to cut a deal. 'Cause from my vantage point, it's the federal fugitive who's desperate."

Gross. He wants to cut out a deal? He is the one that needs her, not the other way around. "From my vantage point, you look like you could use some bed rest. What is this, your second triple bypass? I wouldn't worry about me."

"We got Barton, we got Wilson and that other guy, the incredible shrinking convict. Rogers is on the run. You have no friends. Where are you gonna go?" Ross couldn't help but smirked slightly as he knew Natasha had nowhere to run.

Natasha just rolled her eyes. Like she didn't already know that. "I've lived a lot of lives before I met you, Ross. You shouldn't have gone to all this trouble. I'm done."

Natasha hung up,  made her way out. She was in the lovely country Norway. The cold air instantly hit her face. She made her way to the side of the boat and slowly threw the phone across the water and made it back to her little home. Making her way home she heard some snoring and so she made her way over to the room, "You're in my bed."

"I'm... I'm not even under the covers," complained the one and only Rick Mason. But Natasha being herself got to the point of his visit here, "Did you get everything on my list?"