10 𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻

chapter ten, reunion — act one, the reunion __________________

__________________

Present time                                                    Location: Budapest
                                                                                    July 9, 2016

FUCK THIS IS A TERRIBLE IDEA, thought Emily. But she is already here and may as well go in. Emily carefully opened the door and slowly made her way into the apartment. A sudden chill came up on Emily's spine. She heard a distant sound that came from the kitchen. Emily made a slow turn to the kitchen and saw Yelena who had a gun pointed at her. Emily just chuckled, some things don't change, "A bit dramatic don't you think."

Yelena just smirked slightly, as she was looking at her, "Maybe just a bit but it is part of my charm."

Both girls heard a sudden sound coming from the front of the apartment. They both turned their heads and had a gun pointed to the direction ahead. They both instantly knew who it was. Emily just chuckled slightly as she grabbed a chair from the edge of the kitchen and got ready for this fun reunion.

"I know you are out there," teased Yelena as she kept her gun pointed ahead. Knowing Natasha was going to be dramatic. Natasha slowly walked in and kept her gun pointed straight ahead, "I know you know I'm out here."

Emily let out a low chuckle, they really were all dramatic, "Then why you sulking about like it's a minefield."

"Cause I don't know if I can trust you, both" stated Natasha but hearing Emily's voice caught her off guard a bit. Both Yelena and Emily chuckled at that. Yelena responded back to her, thinking the exact same thing, "Funny, I was going to say the same thing."

With that, both Natasha and Yelena faced each other with the guns facing ahead. Natasha took a moment to look at Emily then back to Yelena, "So we are gonna talk like grownups?"

"Is that what we are?"

Yelena kept a straight face on. But  Emily could not hold her laughter in, she really just lost it and started to laugh, "I'm sorry this is just too much but to answer both of your questions we are grown ups so let's drop the guns now."

Natasha and Yelena ignored Emily and just kept staring at each other. Emily knew that they had some weird tension. But why? I mean they all did. They haven't seen each other in so long. She just watches them and keeps her guard up in case they will do something they regret. Yelena looked at Natasha intensely, "Put it down before I make you."

Natasha was not going to give up, "You put yours down." Yelena started to back up and head towards the kitchen but she stumbled a bit. Natasha just smirked at her, "Watch your step."

Yelena just 'hmm' at her but kept moving. They were just in the center of the kitchen staring at each other until both of them grabbed each other's guns and changed positions. But they both won't give up as Yelena grabs Natasha's collar, pushing her towards, Yelena then grabs her and throws her slightly as Natasha slammed to the door frame. Natasha does the same thing back, and runs with Yelena to the cabinet, and keeps her jaw in place, "Stay down. Stay down Stay down."