17 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗼𝘂𝘁

chapter seventeen, throw him out — act two, the anger__________________

__________________

Location: somewhere in air, Russia
July 10, 2016

"Прощай, сумасшедшие"
(farewell, douchebags)

Alexei gave one last glance at the place that he spent the last twenty years in. Shaking off his thoughts, Alexei shut the door, turn his head towards to his three daughters who were in the front guiding their way out. Guilt instantly consumes Alexei as he knows they probably hate him. He takes a deep breath, as he makes his way towards them.

"Oh, that was exciting. Oh, I'm so proud of you girls."

The three girls don't respond, Alexei signs knowing they have every absolute reason to ignore him, "Oh, you can't hear me, huh? Okay."

With that Alexei spots a pair of headset and puts them on as he moves closer to the girls. He chuckles a bit, "Ah.. Wow."

Yelena elbows Alexei right in the nose. Alexei groans out of pain as Emily and Natasha smirk slightly at that. Alexei looks back at Yelena.

"Okay. Why the aggression, huh? Is it the time of your month?"

The three sisters rolled their eyes at him. He just came out and he is already annoying them. Emily looks a him, "ты такой засранец, надеюсь, ты это знаешь" (you are such an asshole I hope you know that)

Both Natasha and Yelena nodded at that. Yelena looked back and Alexei seemed confused at the sudden aggression but they are not those 13, 11, and 6 year old girls he once knew.

Yelena signed, "I don't get my period, dipshit. I don't have a uterus. "

"Or ovaries."

"Or fallopian tubes."

"Yeah. That's what happens when the Red Room gives you an involuntary hysterectomy."

Yelena moves her hands up to demonstrate it, one hand was in a fist as the other was in a scissors movement, "They kind of just get right in and they rip out all of your reproductive organs. They just get right in there and they chop them all away. Everything out, so you can't have babies."

Alexei scrunches up his nose in disgust, "Okay, okay! You don't have to get so clinical and nasty."

Yelena just smirks slightly, "Oh well. I was going to talk about what they do with the fallopian tubes."

Both Emily and Natasha smirk as a way of them trying to hold their laughter in. Alexei sits down and looks at his daughters, "It means so much to me that you girls came back for me."

"Are you being serious right now?"

Emily just stares at him. When did he gets so stupid? Natasha just shakes her head at him, "No. No. You're gonna tell us how to get to the room."