13 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗽𝘆

chapter thirteen, we all need therapy — act two, the anger__________________

__________________

Location: a random store,
Budapest, July 9, 2016

SILENCE FILLED THE AIR as the girls were walking down the street heading to a small shop that was also a gas station. Thoughts consumed their heads of everything that just happened. Walking down the girls admired the simple things like how beautiful the sun looks setting. As the brilliantly red and orange merge into one, making it have this lavish, extensive look. As the beautiful pops of pink and purple appear, insight.

"The red room is still active. Where is it?" questioned, Natasha as she entered the shop. Having Yelena and Emily head to the end of shop looking for some medical supplies.

Yelena grabbed something off the shelf and responded back to Natasha, "I have no idea. He moves location constantly. And every widow is sedated on entry and exit for maximum security."

"It doesn't make sense how can he stay off the radar without alerting anyone?" questioned Emily. Natasha agreed with Emily, it doesn't make sense at all, "Yea how can he stay off my radar so easily."

Yelena just scoffs at that their statements and turns around, to her sisters, "Well I doubt that having american agencies snooping around your organization is good for business."  

Yelena's eyes shift to both of them, "And it is not smart to attack an avenger or an FBI agent when you want to stay hidden. I mean, Natasha for you the clue is in the name. Dreykov kills you, one of the big ones comes to avenge you. Hurt an fbi agent, you have one of the many american agencies, interfering in the businesses."

To Emily it made sense, you want to stay hidden, you won't do anything that causes attention. Natasha was a bit confused, "Wait what are the big ones?"

Both Emily and Yelena glance at her, as if she was insane. Was Natasha for real? Her team is literally full of superheroes, with powers that seem to be pulled off right from a movie. Yelena just shakes her head but answers Natasha anyways, "Well I doubt that a god from space needs to take an ibuprofen after a fight."

Emily lets out small giggle at that as Natasha glares at both of them. A small smile appeared on Yelena's face but it was instantly dropped as she signs and questions them, "Where did you both think I was all this time?"

Emily lets out a shaky breath. That right there is the million dollar question. Emily has been waiting for Yelena to ask this. They really needed to talk. She fucked up as a big sister and she wants to set things right.

Emily thinks about her answer. Gently as possible Emily answers her in a sentimental tone, "When I first got out, I did everything to make sure that I made up for all the things that I did and I kept tabs on you both and saw that you were living your lives and I thought it would be better for me not intervene so I cut the tabs which clearly was a mistake."