18 𝘃𝗲𝘅

chapter eighteen, vex — act two, the anger__________________

__________________

Location : Pittsburgh
July 10, 2016

THE BAU TEAM STOOD IN SILENCE BAU as they were taking everything in that was about to happened. The silence was so suffocating as they each stood with a little hope that they were close to catching this unsub. Each time they were close to catching the unsub, end up being a dead end. They all have seen horrendous acts that come with this job, there were moments were it got too much but they learn to live with it because it's their job. But there are moments when everything becomes too much and they all have questioned weather  this is the job they want to continue to do. The simple answer is yes, to make a better place in the world they live in but there is always that doubt that lingers around.

The team were waiting for the swat team to arrived as the Director gave them a direct order that they were not allowed to go in,  the warehouses without back up. To the team this was personal. Yes, they have learned to separate emotions when comes to the cases being handle but this was different. So far three of the members have been threat personally, as each member received a different welcoming gift.

Hotch the team leader had a picture of himself on the latest victim that was from the last case they did months ago. So for, one this unsub is redoing previous cases to throw the team off but they are not sure if it is a cooycat or not. Morgan had received an anonymous phone call with no message besides the word, "vex." JJ had received a beautiful boquete of sunflowers.

Sunflowers are the representation of adoration, loyalty, and longevity but the beautiful gesture was all ruin with the note that was a picture of her children.

Their thoughts were interrupted as the swat team had arrived, and had gone over to the BAU team, for a plan to attack. Hotch had grabbed the tablet in one of swat member team's hands, to see the perimeter of the building, Hotch glance at Morgan, "We should all enter from the side and meet in the middle."

Morgan nodded at Hotch orders, he turned to the rest of the swat team and his teammate, "Alright guys, I'm need you to keep it tight and stay alert. This guys got vendetta against us, so this could be a trap."

All swat member agreed with orders be given as they all spilt up with one team being with JJ and Spencer, another with Hotch and Rossi, and Morgan on his own since his partner, Emily is not there.

The teams moved into the dark warehouse. There was no clear view of the warehouse. The team used there own flashlight that is being project into the luminous, flashily lights that were fading as they each took a step forward. Each member felt the tension rise as they cleared each room. They all arrived to the middle, were a door stood in there way. They heard nothing but a faded music being played. It was barley hear-able but each member was able to hear some of the lyrics.