25 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

chapter twenty five, interview — act three, the end__________________

__________________

early 2009 Location: Unknown

EMILY GRIPPED TIGHTLY ON the side of the tub as piercing, icy-cold water pummel onto her scratch up, bleeding back as she held a sobbed into her closing throat. Her eyes glanced at the ruby red water that went down the drain as she wished it was her life going down that drain.

She felt a tightening sensation hit her body as everything began to burn within her an unbearable amount of rage. Beneath the shower head, the most reliable of silver clouds, as the inverse lining, the beating heart and core. That is it. Her heart,  she wants the thump and beating in her heart to come to a complete stop.

She wants to be gone. Where all the pain in her needs to leave as the suffocating emotions of being alive are creeping in her with the guilt as she believes that her life has no meaning or extinces. She was exhausted with the countless treachery and the strangled guilt in her.

Death. She wants it to come to her and slowly vacate her soul as all she will be left with is emptiness. Death is lovely. Because it is a strange type of innocence and independence. That is what makes the whole thing so valuable in the first place— then comes to a complete stop.

Closing her eyes, she brought her knees up to her as the water continues to drounch her full-on delicate flesh as the coldness was slowly fading everything in her as all she could feel was numbness as echos torutmenting and horrifying screams plagued into her like as if it were music.

Opening her eyes she is brought up to the light luminous flickering light above her. The lights shine so beautifully as if it were her savior in this cruel world. As if heaven's choir, lights mimic the skies.

present Location: Red Room, unknown

Emily felt an overwhelming sensation of deja vu hitting her as she is helded; strapped against a chair with her eyes tight shut. She felt a subtle sting as the needle impaled her milky skin; as blood was being drawn out of her. She winced knowing it was going to leave a ugly yellowish color since she bruises easily.

Emily tried to ignore the drowsiness as she tried to regain focus but the amount of blood being taken out of her is making it difficult. Voices were muffled as someone covered her ears as a way for her to not hear anything. She was trying to open her eyes fully but she couldn't.

"Emily."

Confusion settled into her. Was this her mind messing with her? Because all she could feel was the heaviness of her thoughts as she tried to stay awake but the unsettling guilt settled in as she won't get to apologize for the mistakes of her past, the mistake of her putting up her walls.