27 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀

chapter twenty seven, hidden pieces— act three, the end__________________

__________________

past, 2002                                                          location: red room

YELENA LAID ON THE  floor as her body was in an unbearable amount of pain. Glancing down at the patches of blood that surround her in memorizing away as the red shune so beautifully. Taken as a child to become a puppet in their game.

She had come back from a mission that messed her up both physically and mentally. The split unfortunate yells had shuddered as the near to see nothing but an empty vacuum of blood that poisoned her skin like an additional rigid coat of skin that is slowly strangling her into and unless loop of nothingness.

A later of enormous grief wiggled itself in a resistant variant into the pampered and rotten temperament of herself as she collapsed on the floor. The blood of a victim's on her as she closed her eyes, hearing the cries of the children as she ended their father's life.

Her entire life, her choices were taken away, experiment on, gaining powers to be used as a tool in their war, where thousands of innocents get hurt because of her and others like her. But here she is bleeding, with broken glass on a cold tile floor.

She heard light footsteps coming her way. She winced out of pain as her breath hitch as the burning sensation was creeping upon her. Entering an older widow instructed her to get on the bed, she did what she was told. The older widow lifted Yelena's shirt up as she put alcohol on the wound.

Yelena hissed out of pain watching the delicate finger clean off the excessive blood on her ivory skin. She felt tears prinkle upon her as the bandage was wrapped tightly around her waist. She let out a shaky breath, "Thank you."

The older widow nodded as she whispered to Yelena's ear, "I put extra medical supplies under your bed, keep the wound clean so it can heal fast."

Yelena nodded as she gripped on her arms, "Will you get in trouble?"

The older widow sighs, "Not if I get caught," she extends her arm, "I'm Ingrid."

Yelena grasped her hand, "Yelena."

Ingrid helps Yelena up as they get ready for whatever will be thrown their way. Each ignoring the pain and the fear in back of their minds.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙

present, pittsburg

JJ, Wanda, and Spencer reenter the warehouse in silence hoping to find something. Wanda was staring at the pictures that haven't been moved since they were first touched. She was confused as to why they have not been moved. It seems JJ noticed this, "We made sure nothing was moved since we can get inside the unsub mind."