21 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁

chapter twenty one, real or not — act two, the anger __________________

__________________

Location: BAU office
Quantico, Virginia
July 11, 2016

PENELOPE GARCIA IS MANY THINGS things to many people. She is kind, understanding, and overall a ray of sunshine, she always brightens up the day especially after dealing with a heavy case. But the one thing she is not good at is keeping secrets. Yet she somehow kept a secret for awhile but is now completely busted.

Garcia glances around the room seeing everyone waiting for her to speak, she feels a squeeze in her hand as Tony gives her an encouraging smile. In normal circumstances she would have been freaked out that Tony Stark smiled at her but she can't at this moment.

Garcia lets out a breath not knowing she was holding it in for so long, "Please don't be mad."

Hotch shook his head as he and the rest of the team could never ever really stay mad at Garcia, "I won't, now what do you know."

Penelope squirm around her chair since is not much she knows, "I don't know much she called me after she left the hospital saying she need to do something, then again about I don't know maybe 2 days ago to check in saying she was fine but still no way for me to track her since she was using a burner phone."

The rest of the team nodded at that Steve moved forward, "At least we know they are okay assuming that they are together."

Bucky glances at the pictures as he furrows his brows. Sam teasingly, notices his behavior, "What is it metal arm?"

Bucky rolls his eyes at Sam's teasing but answers anyways, "I know this blonde girl I recognize her but not sure from where. And somehow both Natasha and Emily seem familiar to me."

Many were confused how Bucky might know these girls but sometimes they all forget that Bucky was under hydra for a long time. Steve moves towards Bucky, "Do you think you can try to remember?"

Bucky was about to reply when JJ and Wanda entered the room and they both immediately noticed the tension of the room. Wanda eyes JJ then back to her team, "What did we miss?"

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Location: Vostokoff's residence
                                St. Petersburg, Russia
                                July 10, 2016

"Did that pig just open the door?"

The three sisters and Alexei had dumbfounded look. A pig just opened a door. Now all of them live in a pretty weird world with aliens, gods, etc, but seeing a pig open a door on its own was really bizarre. The girls glance up at Melina, who had a big smile on her. Melina loved her pigs, as she went down to pet it.