15 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝘂𝗽

chapter fifteen, team up — act two, the anger _________________

_________________

Location: Budapest
July 9, 2016

THAT WAS THE BIG QUESTION. If they were really going to go through this whole thing. Going back to the place that haunts their dreams, a place that peeps in their minds. A place that made them feel worthless. But they had to do it.

Emily looked at both of her sisters who were stuck on this whole thing, "We have to try, okay. Look all of us have secrets that we keep to ourselves because whatever we do to move on, it doesn't work. Because we can't erase the past. But we have to try okay? This is our chance to set things right."

Both Natasha and Yelena agreed with Emily. It was just a little scary confronting the one place that caused so much pain. Natasha nodded her head, "Emily is right. We have to try. At some point, we all have to choose between what the world wants you to be and who you are."

Yelena knew they had to do this. She kinda want to make a joke as her sisters ended up giving some form of motivation but it really wasn't the moment. As it does not take the fear away of them losing, that everything might go wrong but they had to try. Yelena glanced up at her older sisters who are staring at her, waiting for a response. Yelena takes a deep breath, "Lucky us then. Okay let's finish this together."

Natasha smiles at Yelena and gives out a smirk as she looks at Emily, "I saw where he put the keys."

Yelena lets out a mischievous smile, "Top Drawer, Green Cabinet."

Emily could not help but roll her eyes at them. This is the second time they are stealing a car. Waiting for a while for the guy to go in, Yelena had gone to the store as she saw this black and green vest which she loved instantly. It was so convenient. With that Yelena got the vest and went back to her sisters who were waiting for her. They got in the car and drove off.

Emily looked back at Yelena, "Not a single word about you being in the back again."

Yelena just stook her tongue at Emily, which caused Natasha to roll her eyes. Yelena looks at them, "You know, this is the first piece of clothing I've ever bought for myself."

Natasha raised her eyebrow, it was the first thing she bought for herself and she chose a vest? "That?"

Emily looked offended when Natasha said that. "What's wrong with it? I think it is nice."

Yelena smiled at Emily and looked back at Natasha, "So what you don't like it?"

Natasha just smiled at her and looked back at the road, "Is that like a... Is that a army surplus, or."

"Okay, it has a lot of pockets. But I will use them all the time and I made some of my own modifications."

Both Emily and Natasha just laughed at her. Yelena rolled her eyes at them, "Shut up both of you. The point is, I've never... I've never had control over my own life before, and now I do. I want to do things."