23 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀

chapter twenty three, memories — act three, the end__________________

__________________

past, 2001 red room       Location: unknown

"AGAIN "

Natasha Romanoff or known as Natalia in the red room, crouched down on the floor as sweat crinkles around her forehead as she tries to steady her breath. She felt the bruising forming on her rib cage knowing that it would leave a ugly purplish-yellow color.

Natasha fumble as she stood up, as she felt the flush of pain hit her all at once. But it is not like she could quit. Moving her glance up she started right to the dark brown orbs who stared right back at her with so much intensity.

Natasha let out a breath as she nodded at him. He nodded back as he charged at her which she blocked as her arms wrapped around his waist as she pulled back with her leg tighten around his neck to stop his circle of breath.

He took his arm around her body, as he threw her onto the floor as she tried to control her breathing.

"Better, Natalia."

Natasha nodded as she wrapped her arm around her waist as it was a way for her to deal with the unbearable pain on her, "Thank you, Soldier."

The soldier shook his head as he grabbed a towel, "Call me, James."

Natasha watched as he walked away, with her thoughts consuming her. This was the third training session with the infamous winter soldier. She walked down the hall looking up at the flickering light the shone  brightly as it was causing her to feel a sting forming between her head and the rest of the body.

"Natalia."

Natasha stopped as she slowly turned around to face the voice that called out to her. Natasha faced a woman with an unreadable expression on her, "You have a mission, Natalia."

Natasha nodded as followed her hoping this was something easy. She thought back to Emily and Yelena, she has not seen them since their last mission together, that they were forced to do. She blinked her thoughts away as she got ready for the mission.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

present July 10,2016 hotel in
Quantico, Virginia