12 𝗱𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗻

chapter twelve, dying is fun — act one, the reunion __________________

__________________

Location: Budapest
                                                                           July 9, 2016

ADRENALINE WAS PUMPING IN three sisters as it was felt in their veins as they rushed through the streets of Budapest. Trying to out speed the giant tank that literally appeared out of nowhere. But the point is they are trying their best to escape and make it out alive all in one piece. Emily makes a sharp left turn when a widow on a bike begins to be chase them down.

"Oh, great now I am mostly likely to die now," exclaimed Yelena as she held onto Natasha as tight as she could, afraid that she could fall off. This was a terrible idea anyways what kind of person decides a bike is meant for three people anyways? Oh right her idiot big sisters.

Natahsa was really getting annoyed with Yelena, "Shut Up! We are, literally in middle of a car chase right now okay, we need to get out of here."

Yelena just scoffed at her. Emily was just done with both of them, "First of all is a bike chase, we are not in a car and second of all this  is fun anyways think about it as if we were in a scene from the Fast and Furious movies."

Yelena and Natasha just looked at her like she was the dumbest person ever. They really all have different meanings of fun. Until Yelena lost it and started to laugh, she has only watched the first film but hopefully after this she can catch up with the rest of films.

Natasha did not laugh but a small smile broke out of her face. But that moment instantly went down hill when Emily drove past a bus, hitting the wall causing the three girls to fly out and roll on top of a car.

They all stood up as a guy came out of the girls to see if they were okay, "jól vagy" (are you okay?)

But Yelena just pointed a gun at him gesturing to give them the car, "fantasztikus" (fantastic)

"Dude, I am literally a federal agent and you just stole this guy's car in front of me. Not cool."

Emily still got in the car as her sisters were already in. Natasha agreed with Emily, "Yea lena, you can't just steal a guy's car."

Yelena just rolled her eyes, "First of all I'm your baby sister are you really going to throw me in prison. Second of all, you want me to chase him down and un-steal it?"  Her sisters were just being dramatic.

Emily was struggling to start the car, as she reversed back and hit the cars in back, Natasha looked at her "You are terrible driver,"  Yelena joined in the banter, "Yea, any time now. Oh you want us to beg, please hurry."