16 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗻

chapter sixteen, this is fun — act two, the anger__________________

__________________

Location: Seven Circle Prison, Russia
                                                                                   July 10, 2016

NOSTALGIA SHONE UPON ALEXEI SHOSTAKOV as he stared down at the red guardian action figure. Alexei could not help but humm out his alter ego theme song. Memories filled Alexei's head of those days from the past but in very back of his mind was the guilt, the moment he fucked up, the moment where he failed himself and his daughters. Shaking off his emotions, Alexei pulled the string of the action figure and the head popped off revealing an ear piece.

Alexei carefully looked around making sure no one was looking at him, as he put the earpiece in.

"Today is your lucky day, Alexei. Move to the door on the south wall."

Alexei froze but quickly snapped out of it as he listen to the voice and followed the direction given to him. He got up, went to the guard and punched his arm to the glass pulling the guard out as the guard's head bang against the glass. He pulled the other guard out and threw him across the room. With that Alexie made his way out.

"Go left. Just don't make a scene."

Alexei turned left as the door opened. He tried to keep his guard down as he avoids making any eye contact. But the other prisoners quickly noticed that he was escaping and they yelled out to warn the other prisoners and guards. With that Alexei quickly ran through the guards knocking them down, he passed a gate and got a shield put in the gate to prevent the others from opening the gate.

Meanwhile the three sisters were outside in the helicopter and they all rolled their eyes hearing all the chaos Alexei was causing.

Natasha signed, "You made a scene didn't you."

Alexei didn't answer, he ran to the door, kicking it down. As the cold russian air hit his face giving Alexei a welcoming feeling of the taste of freedom. He runs to the center of the prison and grunts out, "What Now."

Natasha answered him, "We are getting you out of here."

Alexei looks up in awe as he sees a helicopter but breaks out of the moment as more prisoners and guards come out after him. An alarm ran through the whole prison to warn that a prisoner was escaping. Guards started to shoot the prisoners.

"Go to the upper level. And move faster."

"Come on move your ass super soldier."

"I think the old age is finally hitting him."

Alexei quickly passed the guard, ignoring the comments the girls were making as he was running towards wall as he took a huge leap to on the wall. Alexei jumped from one wall to another wall trying to reach the very top. Alexei eventually reached the top but a guard tased him causing Alexei to fall down bringing back to square one.