chapter five

The weather is nice, the sky is blue, and the wind feels relaxing. Today is Saturday, and this is the day that you and Baji are set to meet.

You're wearing a simple white t-shirt, tucked in a denim short. You also wear sneakers for easy movement and a small backpack to carry your wallet and phone.

You looked at your watch and you're twenty-minutes early. I am not excited! I just woke up early. You reasoned to yourself as you sat on a bench near a tree.

"Wait. How can I know that he's here? I don't have his number." You smacked your forehead then briefly looked around. "The plaza is not that big, perhaps I can see him walking."

You searched for him, but all you could find were couples out on dates. Well, it's the weekend afterall. Even Hina and Takemichi were out on a date.

Tapping your feet on the ground, you looked at the time once more. "Ten more minutes." You whispered. While waiting, you kept hearing Hina's words inside your head.

Do you like him?

Am I attracted of him? I don't know. How can someone tell that they like someone? How does it feel like when you like someone? Ah! All these questions are hurting my head.

"No! You don't like him! You just want to be his friend."

"What time is it?" Baji asked Chifuyu. They're at Toman's hideout, waiting for their leader, Mikey. He called them to discuss something important.

"1:00 pm. Why?"

"Nothing."

Maybe she went home. Yeah! No one will wait this long... right?

Baji got out of his trance when Mikey suddenly speak. "I confirmed the date of our fight. I want you all to be ready. Tonight I will announce it to all. Tell your division members that there's a meeting at 9:00 pm," Mikey, who is seated on a pile of metal, said.

"I will crush them!" Pah said as he snapped his knuckles.

"This fight is for the Toman members they've injured without a fair fight." Draken stated.

"Yeah!" Smiley agreed.

"We will win!" Angry added.

"I can't wait to crush Osanai's skull," Pah added with a hint of anger in his tone. His eyes were clouded and his jaw clenched.

"Moebius is known for dirty tactics during fights. You guys need to be careful!" Mikey said.

"Yeah!" Pah and the rest answer in chorus.

"You look uneasy, is everything okay?" Chifuyu tapped Baji's shoulders.

"Yeah... Everything's fine."

After the meeting Mikey wanted to eat his favorite Ice cream, so they all decided to go to their favorite café. They are so pumped about the fight, but Baji is unable to concentrate at them. Even if you're not there, you still continue to bother me.

"Right, Baji?" Mitsuya asked, tapping the dark-haired male.

"Huh? Yeah."

"It's unusual for you to space out. Usually, you're the most hype among us when we are talking about fights. Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine! I'm just thinking."

"Baji? Thinking? I thought you only have instinct?" Nahoya asked, laughing.

"Wanna take this outside?" Baji replied, furrowing his brows.

"Oi! Relax guys! Let Mikey enjoy his sweets." Draken said.