chapter seven

"Do you want to get out of here?"

Baji stood up and offered you his hand. "What? Where?" puzzled, you asked.

"Do you trust me, y/n?"

You looked at his hand before moving your gaze to his face. With those kind eyes, he smiled at you.

"Yes!" you said, grabbing his hand. He then pulled you out of the room, leaving the mess from the foods you ate behind.

Your parents stopped arguing when they saw a tall young man, pulling you down the stairs. You just look down, avoiding to see them.

"y/n!" you heard your dad's angry voice, calling you.

You both rode the train again and walked to where Baji had parked his motorcycle. Throughout the train ride, and the walk, he never let go of your hand. He just let them go when you reached the parking lot. 

He stood in front of his bike, rubbing his chin with his fingers. He then looked at you and returned his attention to his motorcycle. He made that motion several times. Confused, you tilt your head to the side.

"What are—"

"Shhh!" Baji hushed you and you quickly pursed your lips. After some thought, he took his jacket off and walked towards you.

"Hey! What are you doing?" You exclaimed as you tried to dodge him but it was too late, his arms were already around you.

"Don't move!" He said. You did as you were instructed and observed him. He put his jacket around your waist and tie the sleeves in front.

"There. The wind will not blow your skirt... Maybe?" He said, cocking his head to the side, thinking if it will work.

You looked at the jacket around your waist. Apart from his badass exterior, he's a true gentleman. Ah! I'm getting butterflies... again.

"Thank you," you said, looking up. You were surprised when he put his helmet on your head without any warning.

"You're welcome," he said as he leaned in to secure his helmet strap. For a brief moment, you stopped breathing. After he's finished, he steps back, and you can breathe again. He's getting too close... again!

He tapped the top of his helmet and smiles showing his fangs. "You're all set! Let's go."

He hopped onto his motorcycle. You grabbed his shoulders and pulled yourself up so you could hop on too.

"Are you good?"

"Yes!"

"Then let's go!" He said and started to drive.

Twenty minutes into travelling, you didn't ask where you were going anymore; you just closed your eyes and enjoyed the breeze, kissing your cheeks. It feels nice. You thought as you slowly raised your hands.

"Oi! Hold on to me you might fall!" Baji said taking a quick look behind him.

"I like this feeling Baji! Riding your bike is fun!" You said and hold on to his waist again. You leaned forward and whispered to his ear. "Thank you!" You can see his smirk at the side mirror.

After an hour drive, he stopped driving. "We're here." He said as he parked his bike and turned off the engine. He then stepped down and helped you in getting off his bike.

"A beach!" You exclaimed with glee. You are a bit far from the shore because you're up high, but you can see the entire beach. The view is breathtaking! The blue sea and its aroma are soothing.