Lights Down Low 🍋

A/N: This is a smut chapter warning, so if you're a minor (under 18) or if you're uncomfortable reading this type of content, please ignore this. Thank you in advance.

This is the first time I'm writing smut, so please bear with me? Oh and also, I wrote this off a spicy headcanon that @midnight0406 came up with, in her YouTube channel. Please do check her out. <33

—NSFW Content will henceforth be marked by 🍋

—NSFW Content will henceforth be marked by 🍋—

"Oh, can I stop the flow of time?  • Oh, can I swim in your divine? • Cause I don't think I'd ever leave this place

"Oh, can I stop the flow of time? Oh, can I swim in your divine?Cause I don't think I'd ever leave this place...."
———————————————————————————

When they entered the first-class restroom and immediately locked it, they could hear the song with these lyrics playing in the background. This gave Akira an idea. "Ooh, let's dim the lights in here..." She turned the regulator to dim the lights, not so bright that caused her to be conscious of everything, but not so dull that she couldn't see the handsome Kuroo.

She'd always had a thing for dim lights. From the first time she touched herself, to the time she lost her virginity, and in every intimate moment, when the lights weren't too bright or too dim, it comforted her and gave her confidence. You could say that it was one of her kinks.

She eyed him from top to bottom and then looked straight into his hazel-colored eyes. They were too beautiful for her. She noticed something different about the man she wanted to be with. Her mind and heart wanted to be careful, but her gut didn't want this to be a one-time thing. She wanted him for herself. She had to give him the best night of his life so that he'd not forget her. Ever.

He eyed her from top to bottom. She was wearing a red full sleeve blouse with a black skirt up to her knees, black pantyhose stockings underneath, and black flat shoes that were some of her comfiest shoes to wear on the flight. All of this adorned the tan color skin and the dark brown colored eyes she possessed. She took pride in how she looked, especially her dark brown hair, which when touched, felt so soft and the hair being wavy complimented her face. Despite the simplicity in the way she dressed, Akira looked beautiful, maybe more than the model ex he had dated. It was at that moment that he knew he had to make her his.